advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaz scores with a brave header, I’m amazed that no action taken regarding that challenge by the GK

2-0 up with 15 mins to play, ref gives a ludicrous decision for a penalty & we end up drawing. Much the better team, had control of the game until a mad 5 minutes; still had the best chance to win in the last minute. Not to be, West Brom look very poor.

Yet Steve ‘better than Rafa’ Bruce is the boss...

That “tackle” by the goalie was a blatant red card. Not even a yellow card given or a reference by VAR. Staggering ineptitude.
Any other player, anywhere else on the pitch, off you go. I think it was reviewed but I was watching on someone else’s phone in the pub.

Yes it was reviewed and the ref was not even asked v to look at it . Because Liverpool scored and we won this will just be ignored . That was not an accidental collision the goal keeper knew the ball had gone and the moved his leg high and to his right could have been really dangerous but as normal for this season the ineptitude in the decision will be just let go . Keira needs to be gone he is a liability and frankly dangerous we need someone better .

Reality check: Rotherham next

0-0 against the league leaders…we’ll take it. Showing some improvement in form, fingers crossed it continues.

Ronaldo was a bit special today but Spurs defence just gave him too much space and didn’t close him down.

I must admit that I was surprised that Sanchez stayed on and wasn't even booked. I suspect that if the ball hadn't ended up in the net it might have been different.

Just seen the Sanchez challenge, definitely should have been sent off, don’t understand how he wasn’t. Liverpool still won but such decisions can change matches.

Off to the Newcastle game later in what will almost certainly be my last visit to the Bridge for a while.
Hope it's a good match - Newcastle looking like they have the makings of a decent side under Howe's stewardship and to a large extent are playing free of any pressure now.
Looking forward to your thoughts.

You’ll understand I hope you have a miserable day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back