advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nadeeeeeeene…..

hzI2W2N.jpg

Comedy gold though it is I suspect that Tweet is faked unless she’s deleted.

I've just checked and yes it is fake. However, we have such a shocking level of incompetence with many Tory ministers now that it's becoming more difficult to separate satire from reality.

I’m astonished anyone felt the need to fake a dumb comment given the bottomless pit of actual stupidity and wrongness on her Twitter feed already.

I’m astonished anyone felt the need to fake a dumb comment given the bottomless pit of actual stupidity and wrongness on her Twitter feed already.
There was a bit of a debate about it being a screen grab of a tweet she later took down but not sure where that went.

What’s the bet all the fines (which will be kept secret unless someone leaks) will be a token £50. Large fines and tabloid humiliation is reserved for students, the working poor and the unemployed. Tory law is for the Tories.

The 250+ people in England and Wales who got £10,000 fines for holding gatherings during lockdown are going to be very pissed off with what’s happening now.

Look, it’s time to move on- the Prime Minister has led us out of the Covid pandemic and he is coordinating the world leaders’ response to Putin’s invasion of Ukraine.

Well said, that man.

Keep that sort of sterling work up and you’ll be in the House of Lords in no time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back