advertisement

A new amp from Mission.

Leaving politics aside, don’t blame the Chinese for making crap. Western companies ask them to make it as cheap as possible not as well as possible. Nonetheless, they doubtless have far better manufacturing than Wolverhampton. Then Mission or whoever stick a ‘designed in UK’ label on it.

Reminds me of white goods: most people think AEG is still German at all or that Bosch is made in Germany.

Its a little confusing, Mission launching a budget amp at the same time as the much higher priced nostalgia speakers.
I wish they were planning to take a room at the Bristol show, but nothing on the list at the moment.

It looks very smart and is clearly styled for the European market, not one of these milled out of aluminium billet bling jobs

Always liked Mission. Looks nice.

I like it too - reminds me of my old Onix OA21 back in the day.

If I didn't have a Nad D3020 for my TV setup, I'd buy one too.

The volume control on the Nad is rubbish - it takes too many turns to get it to a decent level.
It's learning remote function doesn't seem reliable either.

Leaving politics aside, don’t blame the Chinese for making crap. Western companies ask them to make it as cheap as possible not as well as possible. Nonetheless, they doubtless have far better manufacturing than Wolverhampton. Then Mission or whoever stick a ‘designed in UK’ label on it.

Reminds me of white goods: most people think AEG is still German at all or that Bosch is made in Germany.
Same Price - Same Spec
Project MaiA S3 Compact & Versatile Audiophile Integrated Amplifier
Made In Europe
MaiAS3-10.png

Perhaps we should start numbering these post IAG Audiolab IAG integrated amplifiers.

IAG Integrated Amplifier 1:
g306-VNA2-SL-B.jpg

IAG Integrated Amplifier 1 (internal):
819quad-ins.jpg

IAG Integrated Amplifier 2:
l-1.jpg

IAG Integrated Amplifier 2 (internal):
dz05-NDEma-D0x-MDAw-src-64717-leak-stereo-130-audiocompl-fot5.jpg

IAG Integrated Amplifier 3:
778x-Standard-Silver-5.jpg

IAG Integrated Amplifier 3 (internal):

Mission-778x-interior-2.png

Last edited:
Perhaps we should start numbering these post IAG Audiolab IAG integrated amplifiers.

g306-VNA2-SL-B.jpg

819quad-ins.jpg

l-1.jpg

COMING SOON

g306-VNA2-SL-B.jpg

819quad-ins.jpg

l-1.jpg

COMING SOON
Pretty rock solid evidence for a cut n paste approach. Aside from the colors of the heat sinks and some components, and the panel layouts, they’re pretty much the same.

advertisement

Back