advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, Stanley Johnson is being interviewed on Newsnight as some kind of global warming guru. Are they trying to curry favour with the son?

Good Law Project have teamed-up with Led By Donkeys to better get the message across as to the corruption that has been occurring throughout Johnson’s time in office.

PS Cross-posted from the Good Law Project thread, but it is obviously relevant to this thread so should be here too.
Should be everybloodywhere

I'm sending it everywhere

Good Law and Led by Donkeys working together is great

Maybe this will unseat Johnson and gang

I see the Times is still having a dig at Boris.

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F6f48880a-fb8b-11eb-9159-7b055c2a95bb.jpg

Good Law Project have teamed-up with Led By Donkeys to better get the message across as to the corruption that has been occurring throughout Johnson’s time in office.

PS Cross-posted from the Good Law Project thread, but it is obviously relevant to this thread so should be here too.

Shared many times. Thank you for posting.

^ It will be interesting to see how long the Conservatives can keep their coalition together. Post Covid, I'm not sure there will be enough common policy ground to keep Red Wallers and Shire types pointing in the same direction.

What are these people doing, posing with this slime for photos when they could, as a minimum, give him a Glasgow (or Aberdeen) kiss?

At a guess I'd say they understand that in the real world assaulting politicians is not a good idea. It's one step away from consequences like Jo Cox.

Tory On Amphetamine Doses...
I’m surprised the local Special Branch didn’t find him upside down with his legs sticking out of a communal street bin, his trousers round his ankles like when he was at Oxford.

meanwhile- this is a great title for a piece in The Observer-

Why Boris Johnson is getting resentful and paranoid about Rishi Sunak
Andrew Rawnsley
Fear and loathing stalks Downing Street as the prime minister smarts at the growing power of his next-door neighbour

…when are Rishi’s people going to advise the time is right to move on Boris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back