advertisement

Nice room, please include your pet in future pictures.
You just see a fluffy ball in the basket :).
A recent photo, she’s a Lhasa Apso, a rescue dog, don’t know her age for sure as The Dogs Trust didn’t have her history, they thought she was 2 year old when we got her in November 2012, so around 13 year old. She’s deaf (mostly :)) and her eyes are really starting to have that opaque look to them (checked and OK thankfully), but carry’s on quite nicely.
IMG-0284.jpg

lovely room..

Cool „fluted“ door.

PhilofCas

Wow ! what a lovely looking lounge.I love it.... so understated and stylish.
The blend of all the beige color with the sofas and curtains and furniture and flooring.
Even the wood on the door looks fabulous.
And the view out of the window with the tree and hedge is the icing on the cake.

Nice room, please include your pet in future pictures.

Thank you all for the kind comments.

You just see a fluffy ball in the basket :).
A recent photo, she’s a Lhasa Apso, a rescue dog, don’t know her age for sure as The Dogs Trust didn’t have her history, they thought she was 2 year old when we got her in November 2012, so around 13 year old. She’s deaf (mostly :)) and her eyes are really starting to have that opaque look to them (checked and OK thankfully), but carry’s on quite nicely.
IMG-0284.jpg
She’s a beautiful looking dog:)

The industrial design on 3 of those Quad units is just timeless, isn't it ?

Not so much the CD player !
I completely agree. And those 3 units, bought s/h in1986/7 are still going strong (with a little help from Quad) but the cdp was fussy about certain discs and awkward to use and has already given way to a Rotel 1572. Not such a neat visual stack, though.

Giving these ATC SCM100 chaps a try for a few days, courtesy of my spiffing dealers, Signals. We tried them passive to start with, being driven by my Accuphase A48 amp. The sound was pretty good but with dynamic material, specifically my old copy of Yello's "Baby", they didn't work too well. So the Signals boys installed the active amps & things immediately improved.

I gave them a good old spanking last night whilst SWMBO was out, & I rather like them. Unlike the Kudos 808s I'd tried last year, I found the sound was much more to my taste, and surprisingly akin to my current passive DBLs. Maybe the ATC bass unit's something to do with it? With the covers on they've had the wife seal of sort-of approval, which is always a good start. Onward...

lULINgB.jpg

advertisement

Back