advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sue Gray has interviewed the Downing St. police and their evidence is apparently very damaging.

then this-

Here is a tweet Boris Johnson posted on 21 March 2020, in which he urges people to “be like Josephine”, a 7-year-old girl who wrote to the prime minister to let him know her birthday party might be cancelled so her family can follow the rules.

“Josephine sets a great example to us all”, Johnson tweeted.

he only attended the party for 10 minutes apparently. So a party with 30 invited guests organised by carrie to celebrate his birthday and he was only there for 10 minutes? Yeah right.

"I only robbed the bank for 10 minutes, Your Honour."

I did nothing wrong. I can assure you that I broke no rules even though I didn’t know the rules at the time. Sue Gray will confirm what I say once I’ve seen the document and edited it. See I told you all along I was innocent

Surely, even though it may be washed a very pale shade of Gray, the stories will just keep on coming. As today's ITV News revelations demonstrate.

Is Boris posturing himself as saviour of Ukraine
as "British Intelligence"discovers plot to install "puppet" in Ukraine?
"British intelligence"has discovered a plan by Russian President Vladimir Putin to install a pro-Moscow puppet leader in Ukraine, Foreign Secretary Liz Truss revealed yesterday.
We know he'd go to any lengths to change this week's news.
I do wonder if this is going to be BJ's "Weapons of mass destruction" moment

I do wonder if this is going to be BJ's "Weapons of mass destruction" moment

FJ41XSDWYAUWi01

Ageing fast, mass Extinction!

That hellish old cadaver Bone is propped up on Newsnight telling everyone the public don’t care about Johnson’s misdemeanours. His retort to Kirsty Wark was ‘if that’s the kind of parties you go to I feel sorry for you, it wasn’t a party’. These ghouls have become uncoupled from the norms of behaviour

Not before time

Seems the Met has had its arm twisted and will investigate after all.
She has just rescued Johnson! Nothing can be published now that the police are investigating. Business as usual at Downing St, nothing to see here, no letters to Graham Brady.
Either she’s only investigating now because she’s been dragged kicking and screaming for not doing her job or she’s exercising power to shut down all further reporting of Johnson’s behaviour. It’s timed to perfection and absolutely stinks of corruption.

https://news.paddypower.com/football/2020/06/14/guide-to-time-wasting-premier-league-football/
yUMovOz.jpg

The Met are now to investigate these allegations after Gray gave them information.
(It was on the Beeb so it must be twoo!)

She has just rescued Johnson! Nothing can be published now that the police are investigating. Business as usual at Downing St, nothing to see here, no letters to Graham Brady.
Either she’s only investigating now because she’s been dragged kicking and screaming for not doing her job or she’s exercising power to shut down all further reporting of Johnson’s behaviour. It’s timed to perfection and absolutely stinks of corruption.
Ah, yes. Hadn't occurred to me but I'm sure you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back