advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Boris posturing himself as saviour of Ukraine
as "British Intelligence"discovers plot to install "puppet" in Ukraine?
"British intelligence"has discovered a plan by Russian President Vladimir Putin to install a pro-Moscow puppet leader in Ukraine, Foreign Secretary Liz Truss revealed yesterday.
We know he'd go to any lengths to change this week's news.

as British Intelligence discovers plot to install "puppet" in Ukraine?
British intelligence has discovered a plan by Russian President Vladimir Putin to install a pro-Moscow puppet leader in Ukraine, Foreign Secretary Liz Truss revealed yesterday.
Well if he can do it in the USA, it's not beyond the bounds of credibility in the Ukraine.

"British intelligence"has discovered a plan by Russian President Vladimir Putin to install a pro-Moscow puppet leader in Ukraine, Foreign Secretary Liz Truss revealed yesterday.
What, Truss as Ukrainian president?!

Oh I see, I read that wrong. Or did I?

FJ28r-LZWYAITAW8.jpg

(Credit to OP)

Screenshot-2022-01-24-at-16-27-44-Steven-Beddoe-Stevey-B46-Twitter.png

:D

4 billion down the pan.
"Last week the government admitted that it expected to write off more than £4bn in Covid payments that were claimed fraudulently."

"Lord Agnew accused the Treasury of having "no interest in the consequences of fraud to our society".
£4 billion in avoidable fraud; £37 billion on test & trace (largely ineffective). That's £41 billion the UK taxpayer will be called upon to 'repay' through our taxes in the post-Covid wash-up. I think we should refuse and insist those who funded the Tories and got themselves in the VIP lane stump up.

Michael Fabricant will be British High Commissioner to Ukraine once Boris has expelled the Slavic horde.

Partygate #3,651...

He had a birthday party.

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-01-24...day-bash-during-lockdown-itv-news-understands

Lockdown was no problem for them. It was constant partying.
He didn’t know….
Whoever’s releasing the material is a master of timing. Let the denials and protestations of ignorance flow then respond with material demonstrating the great porcine one knew all along and is hence a liar. He’s going to be brought down squealing and if he resists, his MPs will lose their tolerance.

The *** ****** is finished. The longer he and Marie Antoinette drag this out, the more damaging to the Tory Party. I don’t think even Putin can save him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back