advertisement

System Pics 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, how recent?
beoplay-a9-4-gen-front-no-cover-white.png

Yeah but it is naked! Put one of those fancy expensive Kvadrat(or whatever/whoever they are made by) covers on it and there you go!

Very smart!

I ordered a Cambridge CXN V2 yesterday as RS were doing a £100 off deal. That should arrive soon.

Nice one :)

The CA Was on my list, and had I waited for the deal I might have gone for it (I do like the funky little screen, especially). Will be interested to read of what you think of it.

Hope all well.

Nice one :)

The CA Was on my list, and had I waited for the deal I might have gone for it (I do like the funky little screen, especially). Will be interested to read of what you think of it.

Hope all well.

I'm good, thank you - hope you are too?

It's been on my list for a while, and the deal was the right one. Spotify planning to go lossless was the clincher.

I'm good, thank you - hope you are too?

It's been on my list for a while, and the deal was the right one. Spotify planning to go lossless was the clincher.

We're good thanks, making the most of the good old fresh Lincs air. :)

I saw the announcement re Spotify the other day. Whilst I'm just starting with Tidal (which does sound very good) I could end up going all-Spotify as have had a Premium (family) account for several years and like the interface.

We're good thanks, making the most of the good old fresh Lincs air. :)

I saw the announcement re Spotify the other day. Whilst I'm just starting with Tidal (which does sound very good) I could end up going all-Spotify as have had a Premium (family) account for several years and like the interface.

Plus Spotify has learnt what you like and makes recommendations based on your likes/plays.

Got my new rack yesterday. It’s the Hi-fi Racks Slimline. Supposed to be walnut stain but it’s a lot darker than my Falcons. Very nice though. Also, the Quad 99 CDP-2 is new. I’ve got a Chromecast plugged into it’s DAC for Roon streaming. Using the 34 pre now as my best 33 is in for service:

VeRz3ku.jpg

4vtCIAJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back