advertisement

System Pics 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Police box set as a pressie a while back, LPs are decent quality, I like some of Stings stuff but nowhere near as much as I like the Police albums.
He doesn’t seem to invest his later music with an6 real love or commitment, like the flames has gone out or he’s fallen 8nto complacency.

QIsQLlM.jpg

dZXTXBm.jpg

OfIyWLD.jpg

Not the best pictures I know, but here is my system. Turntable is a Nottingham Analogue Ace Spacedeck, 'arm is a Analogue Instruments 12 inch Siggwan unipivot cocobolo, cart is a Koetsu Urushi Vermillion. Phonostage is a Big Bottle mk3 MM/MC, pre-amp is a Bladelius Advantage & amp is a Line Magnetic LM518IA, & my speakers are Sonus Faber Toy Towers. Currently sounding bloody marvelous if I say so myself.

QIsQLlM.jpg

dZXTXBm.jpg

OfIyWLD.jpg

Not the best pictures I know, but here is my system. Turntable is a Nottingham Analogue Ace Spacedeck, 'arm is a Analogue Instruments 12 inch Siggwan unipivot cocobolo, cart is a Koetsu Urushi Vermillion. Phonostage is a Big Bottle mk3 MM/MC, pre-amp is a Bladelius Advantage & amp is a Line Magnetic LM518IA, & my speakers are Sonus Faber Toy Towers. Currently sounding bloody marvelous if I say so myself.

That Line Magnetic is gorgeous. Shame to shut it away. Doors open while in use?

Do you know how to write words which list the equipment;)

I’ll try.

Turntables. Sony ps6750, AT150ml into original Project tube box.
Project Xtension 10,Ortofon Cadenza Red into Quad pre

CD. Quad 99cdp2, Philips Cd473, Pioneer 703 as transport.

DAC. Astintrew Concorde Dac1
DPA the Bigger bit

cassette. Phillips 880

Pure AV. Mains filter

Wilson Benesch Arcs and REL Stadium sub.

The CD player in the bottom slot gets rotated between a few vintage players.

My speakers and other stuff have been in storage for a year. Just configuring the amps before putting in the rack. Also cut the mains plugs off of four cables to fit into one four way mains plug with brass bus bars inside. Next job is to get the very heavy TT situated and levelled and finally swap the ART-9 cart for an ART-9xa in situ. Oh and the Melco sorted out (grrrr).

6V4HXop.jpg

Why would you use brass?

QIsQLlM.jpg

dZXTXBm.jpg

OfIyWLD.jpg

Love the look of your Advantage preamp. Reminds me of the Meitner PA6 I owned many years ago- completely blank fascia. What’s it like SQ-wise? I can’t find anything on the net and would love to see an internal pic.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back