advertisement

Vast Brexit thread merge part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're moderate when Momentum bully boys are trying to purge them from Labour's previously Broad Church. Pure gammon extremists, obviously, when they're doing what 98% of the Tory MPs are doing.

Sorry, but when have you ever seen me defend people like Hoey, Mann, Field, the gammon pensioner Layla Moran destroyed on Newsnight yesterday etc? Sure, I spoke out against Luciana Berger being bullied out of the party due to her race, and I have time for the likes of Jess Philips etc who I think are genuinely decent people, but you can keep the thick northern nationalists and small minded xenophobes that still riddle the party. They have always put me right off Labour. That mindset will never represent me!

Sorry, but when have you ever seen me defend gammon like Hoey, Mann, the gammon pensioner Layla Moran destroyed on Newsnight yesterday etc? Sure, I spoke out against Luciana Berger being bullied out of the party due to her race, and I have time for the likes of Jess Philips etc who I think are decent people, but you can keep the thick northern nationalists and small minded xenophobes. They have always put me right off Labour. That mindset will never represent me!
Sarah Champion, Stephen Kinnock, that type: yer classic Labour Sensibles.

Sorry, but when have you ever seen me defend people like Hoey, Mann, Field, the gammon pensioner Layla Moran destroyed on Newsnight yesterday etc? Sure, I spoke out against Luciana Berger being bullied out of the party due to her race, and I have time for the likes of Jess Philips etc who I think are genuinely decent people, but you can keep the thick northern nationalists and small minded xenophobes that still riddle the party. They have always put me right off Labour. That mindset will never represent me!

'and the liberal - with a small 'l' cries in front of the tv...'

Sarah Champion, Stephen Kinnock, that type: yer classic Labour Sensibles.

I can’t bring Champion to mind, but Kinnock is an utter idiot. I’ve certainly never defended him!

PS Just for clarity my view is if any of the new Tory or Labour defectors to the Lib Dems either abstain or vote for the Bullingdon Bill then they should be booted right out of the party and never be able to stand as a LD at election (unless of course a 2nd Ref clause is added to the bill, in which case I suspect they will all vote ‘for’).

I can’t bring Champion to mind, but Kinnock is an utter idiot. I’ve certainly never defended him!

PS Just for clarity my view is if any of the new Tory or Labour defectors to the Lib Dems either abstain or vote for the Bullingdon Bill then they should be booted right out of the party and never be able to stand as a LD at election (unless of course a 2nd Ref clause is added to the bill, in which case I suspect they will all vote ‘for’).
I believe at least one LD is planning to vote for the deal, don't know who. Percentage-wise though that makes them more gammony than Labour.

If Labour scum bag brexiteers cause the deal to pass then Labour deserve to cease existing as a political party.

The fight will then be to get us back in the EU, on any terms. I'm perfectly happy to accept the Euro, more rule by Brussels and unlimited immigration as I have no problem with any of those anyway. If Lib Dems promise to take us back in and with no referendum then they get my vote. If they want a referendum then they can shove it. A few miles from me there is Ronnie Campbell... probably the thickest most useless politician to ever draw breath, and he has said he will back the deal... his constituency is one of those ones predominantly consisting of low life scum that voted leave... most have six toes and none are intelligent enough to be allowed to vote anyway.

Lib Dems 'deputy leader'....

Some (much needed?) light relief... :D

EHK6-Y7-Ws-AEg-Oif-jpg-large.jpg

(credit to OP)

Norman Lamb according to Stats for Lefties, but I can't find a source: https://twitter.com/LeftieStats/status/1185223675022323713

Of course, any Labour MP voting for this terrible deal should lose the whip.

The Guardian suggest he is undecided, which is obviously hugely embarrassing for the LDs and if he abstains or votes against he should be hoofed right out even if he is already standing down next election. Any party campaigning on a perfectly sensible ‘Bollocks to Brexit’ ticket can’t harbour closet nationalists!

PS I notice from another link (Eastern Daily Press) that he has just had a pacemaker fitted, so more likely an abstention rather than a vote for.

The Letwin amendment looks pretty decent. I really hope that gets through. Who the hell would have guessed he was one of the good guys?!

Norman Lamb according to Stats for Lefties, but I can't find a source: https://twitter.com/LeftieStats/status/1185223675022323713

Of course, any Labour MP voting for this terrible deal should lose the whip.

Lose the whip, get deselected and then be expelled from the party. Even that would be too good for the treacherous bastards.

Christ, I’ve just watched Ronnie Campbell being interviewed on Ch4 news and I despair. Must be the thickest MP Britain has ever seen.

Christ, I’ve just watched Ronnie Campbell being interviewed on Ch4 news and I despair. Must be the thickest MP Britain has ever seen.

That’s the gammon granddad from Newsnight last night. He’s been in the Labour Party for decades apparently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back