advertisement

Vast Brexit thread merge part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela has a battle on her hands shortly; apparently (according to the FT) the European Commission wants to scrap rebates for all net contributors; who understandably are not happy.
Germany's net contribution last year was 13.5 billion Euros and by 2027 the projected budget will increase to 30 billion euros.

The rich won't be taxed as much and they'll keep the working class on minimal or zero-hour wages. If the latter complain, they'll be sacked with no recriminations. This is what Johnson and Brexit are all about.

Lexiteers are truly moronic.

Jack

To directly quote Ambrose Evans-Pritchard today

"It will become clearer over the next year that Boris Johnson is outflanking Labour with his own green agenda - though a free-market, pro-growth variant - and that he may go some way in shooting Labour’s fox on worker protection as well. For one thing that the EU certainly is not, is pro-worker, whatever the Social Chapter purports to be. It is a corporatist regime that lets companies exploit wage arbitrage and carry out cross-border plant relocations to hold down wages. That is why the Swiss trade unions oppose their country’s EU deal. They say it degrades Swiss protection policy. Why is Jeremy Corbyn never probed on this?"

If Labour scum bag brexiteers cause the deal to pass then Labour deserve to cease existing as a political party.

The fight will then be to get us back in the EU, on any terms. I'm perfectly happy to accept the Euro, more rule by Brussels and unlimited immigration as I have no problem with any of those anyway. If Lib Dems promise to take us back in and with no referendum then they get my vote. If they want a referendum then they can shove it. A few miles from me there is Ronnie Campbell... probably the thickest most useless politician to ever draw breath, and he has said he will back the deal... his constituency is one of those ones predominantly consisting of low life scum that voted leave... most have six toes and none are intelligent enough to be allowed to vote anyway.

If Labour scum bag brexiteers cause the deal to pass then Labour deserve to cease existing as a political party.

The fight will then be to get us back in the EU, on any terms. I'm perfectly happy to accept the Euro, more rule by Brussels and unlimited immigration as I have no problem with any of those anyway. If Lib Dems promise to take us back in and with no referendum then they get my vote. If they want a referendum then they can shove it. A few miles from me there is Ronnie Campbell... probably the thickest most useless politician to ever draw breath, and he has said he will back the deal... his constituency is one of those ones predominantly consisting of low life scum that voted leave... most have six toes and none are intelligent enough to be allowed to vote anyway.

The Euro is an unmitigated disaster, has supressed and even stunted growth in all but the rich northern exporters, primarily Germany - which has hitherto thrived at the expense of the rest - and directly created unemployment, debt, strife and utter misery in much of the south.

And you refer to other people as...?

The Euro is an unmitigated disaster, has supressed and even stunted growth in all but the rich northern exporters, primarily Germany, which has thrived at the expense of the rest, and directly created unemployment, debt, strife and utter misery in much of the south.

And you refer to other people as...?

The Euro is wonderful and beyond criticism as it is part of the EU which is also so wonderful that it is beyond criticism.
Those who voted leave I hold in roughly the same esteem as a turd I've just stood in...:p They are either thick as mince and/or racists.... without exception.

Regrettably more are coming out of the woodwork to give Johnson a tight majority. I’m afraid that’s why Labour is no longer trusted in Scotland and will be extinct at the GE

The Euro is wonderful and beyond criticism as it is part of the EU which is also so wonderful that it is beyond criticism.
Those who voted leave I hold in roughly the same esteem as a turd I've just stood in...:p They are either thick as mince and/or racists.... without exception.

Well, no answer to that. Well, there is, but I'm not about to provide it.

I still haven't had anyone comment on the Lapavitsas book. I don't think there's much reading going on here around the politics of the EU, it's simply a case of two legs good. Remain lost the referendum, leave bullshitted, people were denied a vote etc, etc but facts on the ground are still facts - that's politics. The remain mistake has been to try to reverse the result instead of trying to get the best deal possible. That's opened the door first to May and now to BJ to go even further. It's a monumental catastrophe equivalent or worse than Thatcher imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back