advertisement

System pics 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. There are some in the classifieds. Sadly I think I need Snappers.

I have'nt seen them you got a link. The Mahi are 20w triode & 40w ultra linear at the flick of a switch although I've never used ul just not needed.

Yes sir ;-)

I have completed my TT installation assignment.

20180719_220013.jpg

20180719_220100.jpg

https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/threads/manley-labs-mahi-monoblocks-pair.216740/

They also have a Manley pre. They had a Chinook, but that is sitting in a box downstairs awaiting some free time. :)

I could do with something closer to 100W

Yeah I found the advert in the trade section not somewhere I visit well not at all usually. The styling of Manley is a bit marmite but the sound quality is top draw in my opinion.

I have'nt seen much manley Labs kit around myself so it's pretty rare. Be good to hear what you think of the Chinook when you get round to trying it. Are you thinking of a Manley Labs system?

Yes sir ;-)

I have completed my TT installation assignment.

20180719_220013.jpg

20180719_220100.jpg

I just wonder how you know where all your titles are is there some logical layout only you can understand???

MJV

There are four uprights (outer two not quite in shot) that create three sections mostly visible.
Albums are ordered alphabetically by artist from top left to bottom right.

Full disclosure: a mix of moderate dyslexia/ocd plus fecklessness means this is roughly 50/50 theory and practise.

Cheers - John

Reactions: MVJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back