advertisement

System pics 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, how you add photos... :(

https://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/threads/the-pfm-faq.208858/

Or more simply, when writing a post, click on the icon that looks a bit like a picture and paste the URL of where the picture is stored on the web.

So

california-sunnydale-buffy-vampire-slayer-willow-evil.jpg

becomes...

california-sunnydale-buffy-vampire-slayer-willow-evil.jpg

1. I imagine your system sounds rather good, just shows what can be done when picking preowned kit up.

2.Someone cleverer than me will be along in a moment to explain the art of adding photos!

Ye gods, Koi,; are they stacked Quads? Bit close to the deck (or maybe photographic licence). B.t.w., I'm surprised you rest your static brush on the nice shiny plinth, as the base holder (terrible design) is metal.

Okay, 12" Ace Anna with a Zyx (4D?) but what's the other combo?

Ye gods, Koi,; are they stacked Quads? Bit close to the deck (or maybe photographic licence). B.t.w., I'm surprised you rest your static brush on the nice shiny plinth, as the base holder (terrible design) is metal.

Okay, 12" Ace Anna with a Zyx (4D?) but what's the other combo?

Alphason arm with AT 33sa

Quads are a bit close but I’ve had no problems sounds ok

Think the pony's mane needs to be braided to match, Claire. How long IS that arm, or is it just photographic licence? It looks be about 15", but surely not !

12” (pivot to stylus) Front to back is 16” total. (Geometry measured in CAD and and confirmed with Swampy’s Dr Feickert protractor).

Colourful is a theme and I have a Purple Poneh waiting in the wings too...

Announcing J7's anodising work by Claire Fox, on Flickr

...and I have this little voice in my head saying... “go back to Dual arm, you know you want to.”

Those Kiis and extra bits look very 'current' to me, so chances are in 5 years they will look quite dated (like an old iMac). However they could look rather elegant again in 20 years time, it's really hard to judge whether they'll look like a beautiful quad 34, or a garish 80s boombox :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back