advertisement

Manley Labs Mahi Monoblocks - Pair

Elite Audio

Trade: Elite Audio
Manley Labs Mahi Monoblocks - Pair - £3,000

5e5570_d6164b6432ba46cab3a7c66d5d4090c6~mv2.jpg

5e5570_7a43e2fb736140d895edcf0a80dc3958~mv2.jpg

This represents a unique opportunity to own a piece of Hi Fi equipment that is built from love and passion by Eveanna Manley. The history of Manley labs is impressive, and today they continue to build products around their famous customer transformers, and unique designs.

Our longtime love affair with the EL84 has never sounded tighter, faster, or deeper than it does in the MAHI. Larger B+ rail storage means control, impact, and slamming bass punch. Nimble and lively, the MAHI delivers 20 Watts in TRIODE mode and 40 Watts in Ultra-Linear mode through our own custom transformers, engineered and wound at Manley Labs. Variable Feedback switch provides a sonic palette ranging from sweet and seductive to powerful and rockin’.

These units have come from a long standing client who bought and decided not to use the unit(s) As such the boxes are open, but units are as new.

These retails at around £5000.00 and we are offering them at the amazing price of £3000.00.

A stunning sounding component, that is sure to lift any system to the next level:

"The Manley Labs Mahis are easily the best push-pull amps I’ve heard in my system, and I could blissfully listen to them for long periods. They just make listening to music fun, and that's no fish story."

- Vade Forrester, Home Audio Equipment Review, September 2005

Original box and packing.

12 month warranty provided.
Please contact us for more information: 01334 570 666
[email protected]
https://www.eliteaudiouk.com/product-page/manley-labs-mahi-monoblocks-pair

advertisement

Back