advertisement

Speeches in parliament over anti-semitic activities.

Of course I abhor the death of 58 people and I wish for a solution but it's complicated and needs level heads to sort.

What's your opinion on the behaviour of the IDF Seeker?

It will take you no time to answer that.

Just to add, the Israeli operative, filmed by Al Jazeera trying to bring down British ministers deemed not supportive enough of Israel, said what Israel wants in the UK is a setup like it enjoys in the US, where both main parties are almost completely pro-Israel, hence the plot to take down the ministers.

Think about that, then ask yourself if all the anti-Semitic nonsense surrounding Corbyn's Labour for the past two years is a surprise.

No, it was always going to happen, because the fixation isn't Corbyn's, it's Israel's! It's fixated with never seeing a non-Israel lackey in No 10, and that means massive interference in UK democracy, with the complicity of the pro-Israel, right-wing British establishment, and its media wing.

Whenever I mention neocon terrorists, you're in saying 'oh, he's on about the neocons again'.

Same with Israel.

Actually, you make a good point. It's probably wasted effort - most forum members can see how fixated you are w/out me drawing attention to it.

I understand why they acted how they did. Doesn't mean I agree with it.

That rather suggests that Max's opinion of you is not that far off. Speaks volumes.

Why do you think they acted how they did? What was their justification?

Actually, you make a good point. It's probably wasted effort - most forum members can see how fixated you are w/out me drawing attention to it.

To be fair, there are few genocidal rogue states that fail to attract overt criticism from Western mainstream media (or indeed Governments) over decades of illegal activity.

It's easy to become incensed by the injustice of that.

You began the personalising. Now can't you give it up and let people discuss the topic?

The topic is the Labour Party being destroyed by anti-Semitism to the extent it is getting battered by the worst Conservative party in a century or more even mid-way through an election cycle. The topic is not you, Merlin etc. It is not what anyone thinks about the IDF. It is about people like you forcing the rest of us to suffer hard right-wing politics for the foreseeable future as you seem too self-absorbed to grasp the extraordinary damage this BS is doing to the UK’s chance of evicting a thoroughly nasty and highly destructive Tory party from power.

The topic is the Labour Party being destroyed by anti-Semitism to the extent it is getting battered by the worst Conservative party in a century or more even mid-way through an election cycle. The topic is not you, Merlin etc. It is not what anyone thinks about the IDF. It is about people like you forcing the rest of us to suffer hard right-wing politics for the foreseeable future as you seem too self-absorbed to grasp the extraordinary damage this BS is doing to the UK’s chance of evicting a thoroughly nasty and highly destructive Tory party from power.
The Israeli operative, filmed by Al Jazeera trying to bring down British ministers deemed not supportive enough of Israel, said what Israel wants in the UK is a setup like it enjoys in the US, where both main parties are almost completely pro-Israel, hence the plot to take down the ministers.
Think about that, then ask yourself if all the anti-Semitic nonsense surrounding Corbyn's Labour for the past two years is a surprise.

No, it was always going to happen, because the fixation isn't Corbyn's, it's Israel's! It's fixated with never seeing a non-Israel lackey in No 10, and that means massive interference in UK democracy, with the complicity of the pro-Israel, right-wing British establishment, and its media wing.

The topic Tony is that people like you, if I may say so, conflate Anti Zionism with Anti Semitism and make those with principles appear to be pariahs - much as the mainstream press does.

If you were to stand up for the oppressed (as I believe you personally believe you do) then the situation would not exist. Simple.

I have said this before, and it's not personal to you, but look inside yourself at your values and what you think it is worth fighting for.

Why do you think they acted how they did? What was their justification?

First of all, I did not state their actions were justified. The fact you choose to interpret my answer that way also "speaks volumes".

As I see it, it happened the way it did was because there are two sides on the edge after years and years of ill-treatment, 'propaganda', 'facts' and 'opinion' that have built a vicious circle of violence and death. From what people were shouting on QT this week, it would seems that on the day in question, the IDF believed that (a) the number of protesters near the border was probably greater than the size of the IDF (certainly greater than the force on the border) and (b) Hamas were in the crowd in numbers and wanted to use the protest as a smokescreen break through the border and kill Israeli citizens. Whether either were true or not, I don't know but in believing that they saw an existential threat to their country and so they reacted, using lethal force.

I would have thought that the use of non-lethal force (as they did the next day) was more appropriate.

Now, apologies for not taking the same militant approach to this as you or Max but that's me - I don't do righteous indignation.

First of all, I did not state their actions were justified.

I didn't say you did. Please take the time to read posts you seek to take issue with.

Snipers against catapults.

Your acceptance of Israeli reasoning for (or at least repetition of) shooting civilians is at odds with the UN, Amnesty International and just about all Governments across the globe - with the understandable exception of the USA.

The Israeli authorities had months to prepare for what they knew would be a huge, angry border protest that would involve thousands of their prisoners. Why did they just employ a group of well trained snipers?

The Israeli operative, filmed by Al Jazeera trying to bring down British ministers deemed not supportive enough of Israel, said what Israel wants in the UK is a setup like it enjoys in the US, where both main parties are almost completely pro-Israel, hence the plot to take down the ministers.

Please address this Tony. It is central to this topic, and I will honestly be disappointed with you if you don't acknowledge so, and continue to blame Corbyn - and people like me - for the shit that Corbyn has faced for two years, shit that came his way because of his lifelong, principled left-wing position wrt injustices and war.

The Israeli authorities had months to prepare for what they knew would be a huge, angry border protest that would involve thousands of their prisoners. Why did they just employ a group of well trained snipers?

My best guess is that they believed that Hamas were going to be present in the crowd and were going over the border to kill Israelis. Whether there were or not will never be known.

Corbyn is leader, and Labour failed to deal with AS in a timely and transparent manner.
This isn't a conspiracy by orchestrated by "the pro-Israel, right-wing British establishment, and its media wing".

According to NWO 29% of those who voted for Jeremy believe Jews secretly control the World.

advertisement

Back