advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha - I probably should have :D

The composition is fairly classical with leading lines and the point of interest placed on the bottom left intersection of thirds.

Just trying to learn the basics before I come up with my own compositions :)

Lefty

IMG_9384_BW_800px.jpg

From a bracing walk this afternoon :)
(iphoneSE)

Nice work Drummerman - I really have to get to grips with the camera in the S7. I still haven't had the chance to try it out 'properly' yet.

Meanwhile, here's another from my series of ICM images:

Sideways by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Fuji X-T2 / XF16-55mm f2.8 / Formatt Hitech Firecrest 10 Stop ND

Lefty

Nice work Drummerman - I really have to get to grips with the camera in the S7. I still haven't had the chance to try it out 'properly' yet.

Meanwhile, here's another from my series of ICM images:

Sideways by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Fuji X-T2 / XF16-55mm f2.8 / Formatt Hitech Firecrest 10 Stop ND

Lefty

Thank you.

I am trying to decipher what your take was before you artfully altered it.

Is it a track with trees either side? Perhaps leaves on the foot path too?.

Knowing me I will be miles off :).

Again, I adore the warm colours.

Is it a track with trees either side? Perhaps leaves on the foot path too?.

Knowing me I will be miles off :).

Again, I adore the warm colours.

Almost! It's a reflection (in a stream) with trees either side :) I also rotated the image 90 degrees as I liked the effect it gave (hence the title of 'Sideways'). I was also rather inebriated at the time on wine so the title is also a reference to the movie of the same name :D

Lefty

PS - had the chance to get a few shots with the S7 earlier this morning. I had my toddler with me so didn't have any time to properly compose shots etc, but I will try and post the results later. (edited on Snapseed only - not LR / PS)

Almost! It's a reflection (in a stream) with trees either side :) I also rotated the image 90 degrees as I liked the effect it gave (hence the title of 'Sideways'). I was also rather inebriated at the time on wine so the title is also a reference to the movie of the same name :D

Lefty

PS - had the chance to get a few shots with the S7 earlier this morning. I had my toddler with me so didn't have any time to properly compose shots etc, but I will try and post the results later. (edited on Snapseed only - not LR / PS)

I like how your adjusted images leave room for imagination. Fantastic.

Looking forward to your takes on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back