advertisement

System Pics 2016 part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
To others, it's annoying AF to have pictures repeated when there's no need to repeat them - especially if the original poster has posted 9 or 10 pics, then someone comes along, quoting their post, and only adding a one liner, with the quote including all the pictures again.

Hear hear!

To others, it's annoying AF to have pictures repeated when there's no need to repeat them - especially if the original poster has posted 9 or 10 pics, then someone comes along, quoting their post, and only adding a one liner, with the quote including all the pictures again.

I'm not having a go at you in particular, but can you see how your post #309 has done this? There's now two pictures of those Cheviots, where just the first would suffice.

That's fine in most cases but my kit is so purty it really should be requoted ad nauseum :D

Spectre, nothing wrong with the Epos at all! You sir, are the king of minis!

You might be onto something ;)

IMG_0273.jpg
3G8A3338.jpg
3G8A2250.jpg

I like those little Proac's! Actually, they all are pretty nice in each of their own ways! Thanks for the pics!

A big thanks to Yurivv, Merlin and KiethL for posting incredible photos of speakers all in great surroundings.

Thanks!

Nice speakers. Looking at this model myself too. But I guess my Naim Nap 100 is not enough to really drive it to its optimal performance.

Yes, I think so. It's a pity, because otherwise it would be a nice mini-system. Have you seen them in reality? If not, do you imagine how small they are? :)

B'Jesus that is a tad different to your past Direct Drive T/T's :DRichard.

Andy - you're not wrong mate. :)

I've been going round and round in circles this past few weeks, firstly deciding that yes I do miss having a turntable and secondly wondering what the hell to buy. New Rega? Used Tecchy? Maybe an old TD150 that needs a complete re-furb?

The last LP12 (the 2nd one I'd had in fact) I owned was sold in 1991 to make way for a Gyro which I had for 14 years. Decided to get another Linn in a bout of 'fuggit...why not...life's too short'. Unpacking this one brought back a lot of good memories, and especially of how beautifully made these things are. I fully understand I could probably get something which'll sound better for the money, but you know when something's just so nice to own and use?

Now, someone hurry up and sell me an immaculate Ittok for 400 quid... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back