advertisement

System Pics 2016 part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you feeding the Mytek with?

Since I am fairly new here, here are the first pictures of my current system.The change this year was going from B&W 705 and Roksan Caspian M2 amp to Neumann KH 310A monitors.

Mytek 192 DSD Dac
Neumann KH 310A monitors
B&W FS700 speaker stands

I know this is modest by your standards, but for me it's been an enormous pleasure.... and yes, I know the room acoustics are not great at all, but since it's a rented apartment there is nothing I can do, in 2-3 months things will be different.

Disclaimer: Terrible pics following...

What are you feeding the Mytek with?

Mostly it's used through my laptop, running foobar2000 via USB.From time to time I am also using my Sony BDP-S6200 as a transport via SPDIF to the Mytek when I want to spin some CDs or Blurays.

Better transport or turntable are under advisement at the moment, if needed.

Mytek 192 DSD Dac
Neumann KH 310A monitors
B&W FS700 speaker stands

I know this is modest by your standards, but for me it's been an enormous pleasure....

Modest, I don't think so. Vast piles of boxes on "audiophile racks" and rats nests of cables as displayed throughout this thread don't necessarily make a system any better.

I love the simplicity of what you've chosen, and I'm sure it sounds as good as, if not better than, anything else here !

New addition just sneaking into 2016.

iypg1x.png

Igor, nice setup, looks great to me! Sometimes simple is where it is at! Thanks for sharing!

Modest, I don't think so. Vast piles of boxes on "audiophile racks" and rats nests of cables as displayed throughout this thread don't necessarily make a system any better.

I love the simplicity of what you've chosen, and I'm sure it sounds as good as, if not better than, anything else here !

Igor, nice setup, looks great to me! Sometimes simple is where it is at! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back