advertisement

System Pics 2016 part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve_1979

pfm Member
This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
hi steve1979

it looks good - no doubt.

I live in India and i guess the risk of damage in transit is quite high.

Will do something local here.

Many thanks !

regards

Quite a big change of late. Out has gone the Naim pre/power and the Big Denon CD player - in has come amplification and source from Meridian.
28641241321_4a8c5228f4_c.jpg

System is now Meridian 507 CD, 502 Controller, 557 Power amp, iPad mini for radio/iPlayer streaming, Rega P25/Adikt/Fono MM, Audiolab 8000T (may now retire) and rarely used Onkyo TA2600 for cassette duties. Impulse H2s for output.

Quite a big change of late. Out has gone the Naim pre/power and the Big Denon CD player - in has come amplification and source from Meridian.
28641241321_4a8c5228f4_c.jpg

System is now Meridian 507 CD, 502 Controller, 557 Power amp, iPad mini for radio/iPlayer streaming, Rega P25/Adikt/Fono MM, Audiolab 8000T (may now retire) and rarely used Onkyo TA2600 for cassette duties. Impulse H2s for output.

Looks great. Love the H2s :cool:

Thanks all, sounding good to my ears too :) guey - the 507 waves back :D

(OT: The painting is mixed media (darlinks) - oil and sections of painted material on top of the canvas which gives it a nice 3D effect. I bought it from a gallery in Ilfracombe so a little way from Whitby itself!)

Stuart - that is indeed not far away - lovely spot! Alas, I'm over in Norfolk visiting rellies. Have a great time! :cool:

Shame. It does look like a cracking site; and the weather's looking promising (he says, kiboshing it).
And we'll try.

Inside the Exposure IV power amp - if anyone knows about the transformer that'd be great, the caps look like recaps:

exposureiv_zpssydtobo0.jpg

And inside the LFD PA2M (SE):

lfd2_zpsq1t6ao4j.png

There is definitely a British style when it comes to amp design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back