advertisement

Who has heard the new Proac Tablette 10?

Cheers BB
Those are Proac Tab 10 speakers in the picture and they are not going anywhere :)
The picture was to show Tarzan the RS303 speaker stands

Cheers BB
Those are Proac Tab 10 speakers in the picture and they are not going anywhere :)
The picture was to show Tarzan the RS303 speaker stands

Very nice too Hifiman- 40KG:D

Had an interesting chat with a ProAc employee regarding the 10 against the 10 Sig, he said the Sig was a tad more revealing and had more spark in the treble thus making it a knats brighter.:)

BB. Previous speakers Naim Allaes owned these for 13 years, then a few months with AE301 before the Tabs.

Tarzan, I think the tweeter is the same between the sig and none sig just the bass driver is different. Had a quick listen to the sigs at the dealers, nice but not enough for me to change.

They should make a singlewire version for christ sake who will biwire or biamp, perhaps one out of hundreds.

Tarzan, I think the tweeter is the same between the sig and none sig just the bass driver is different. Had a quick listen to the sigs at the dealers, nice but not enough for me to change.

Yes, that is my understanding from whom l spoke to today, except ; " the crossover has been tweaked for the new bass unit".

How where the Sig's different in your listening experience.

Don't get me wrong the signature version did sound great but the difference between the two would not sway me to change my current none signature version. Maybe a home demo may change my view but the none signature version is hard to beat.

I've been interested in the 10s, i had a couple of pairs of Proacs in the 90's, thought i'd put my rose-tinted glasses on and revisit them to see if they still have the same "musicality". At the moment i'm trying a pair of D15, they aren't a bad little speaker really, and do somethings fairly well. Might try and get a pair of the 10's to compare.

advertisement

Back