advertisement

US bombs Syria

I want that everyone who is using chemical weapon will be attacked. You are saying that there are no proves that Assad committed this attack, these are news for me.

If he didn't - who did?

Arye

We don't yet know, because no proof has been provided. This is why Sky and the BBC now call it an alleged attack.

Trump said Assad was responsible for the attack, so May and Johnson said the same thing.

In the meantime Peter Ford, the former UK ambassador to Syria, has been on the BBC to say that the chemical attack may not be Assad's fault at all, as you can see in the clip below.

Trump apparently owns stock in the Tomahawk missiles he used in Syria, as you can read here. He made money out of the attack.

One newspaper quoted somebody who supposedly filmed the bombing. There has been no footage of it on the television news.

We'll eventually see if Assad was responsible. It would be great if Russia could be persuaded to put pressure on Assad to call a ceasefire. Then a UN peacekeeping force might have a chance. America and the UK are going the wrong way to achieve this though.

Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
And to top it he later coined the phrase "Holocaust Centres"! Seriously WTF?!

I'm seriously wondering if America has suffered from a chemical attack.

Has someone put a stupidity chemical in the water system?

Frankly Homer Simpson is starting to look over qualified for a senior role in the US administration.

Trump apparently owns stock in the Tomahawk missiles he used in Syria, as you can read here. He made money out of the attack.

Jack
Come on Jack. The link you provide shows that Trump owned between $1,000 and $15,000 of Raytheon stock at some point. I dislike Trump as much as anyone else, but the idea that he would use Tomahawks (rather than some other munition) so he can make a profit on a Raytheon stake that is less than a rounding error in his portfolio is laughable.

I'm seriously wondering if America has suffered from a chemical attack.

Has someone put a stupidity chemical in the water system?

Frankly Homer Simpson is starting to look over qualified for a senior role in the US administration.

it would certainly seem that way

We don't yet know, because no proof has been provided. This is why Sky and the BBC now call it an alleged attack.

Trump said Assad was responsible for the attack, so May and Johnson said the same thing.

One newspaper quoted somebody who supposedly filmed the bombing. There has been no footage of it on the television news.

Jack

You're getting a bit out there jack. There is stacks of footage of the chemical attack, and MSF seem as convinced as they can be as to the responsibility of it (perhaps you believe MSF are a tool of the, uh, neo-liberalsplainers though...).

Things get weird when the left and the right agree that everything they experience is probably a conspiracy. I'd refer to m'learned friend matthewr's citing of Occam's Razor. Not that it will have much purchase around here.

Is not the first casualty of war the truth?

I'm afraid internet opinions of Israelis on matters related to Assad are likely to precede even that.

You're getting a bit out there jack. There is stacks of footage of the chemical attack, and MSF seem as convinced as they can be as to the responsibility of it (perhaps you believe MSF are a tool of the, uh, neo-liberalsplainers though...).

Is there? Please show me a clip of it. I am talking about Assad's alleged chemical weapons attack, not the aftermath. I haven't seen any on the news, despite the fact that one publication quoted an eyewitness who apparently filmed it.

There is only one MSF report I can see online. People as different as Time and Sky have used it. MSF doesn't mention Assad in it. Perhaps you could show us a quote where MSF directly blames Assad.

It would be great if there was a ceasefire in the not too distant future, so a UN peacekeeping force can move in.

Jack

There's no doubt that the White Helmets: Al Qaeda terrorists with white hats and cameras, in conjunction with the CIA will stage another false flag attack soon,

The problem then is the Zionist Neocons controlling the US government and the sick Zionist-owned media will demand that Trump acts again. And of course he has set a precedent now himself - any chemical weapons 'attacks' cross his 'red line'. Plus he knows the only way they'll cease with all the Russian bull shit is if he relents and carries out their evil demands for more warmongering/terrorism and ultimately, regime change in Syria. Then he even gets support from Democrats and will be able to move forward with the domestic policies that they're all blocking.

Now, this question isn't for any of our resident New York Times quoting US/Zionist shills - but what about the rest of you; do any of you actually believe that - even suspending reality and assuming Assad carried out the first attack - he will do another one?

Is there one person on this forum that can actually say hand on heart that they would believe that he would do this now, carry out a chemical weapons attack?

No, obviously not, unless you have an agenda and of course then you'd be lying anyway.

So when the next staged chemical weapons attack is blamed on Assad, and the lunatic Zionists in the US begin banging their sick drums of war again, and demanding that 'their president' acts, just remember what is happening. Be aware of it, and be aware of the dire consequences that may come from the actions of this warmongering clique of elitist racist supremacists. Your government fully supports them, and in fact is in thrall to them. Subservient to them.

You don't need to be. These bastards are a stain on humanity. Don't be a fu**ing fool. They will cause WW3 if they're not stopped. Speak out and demand that your government and media ceases support for them!

white-helmets-2-ok-that-was-a-good-take.jpg

Is there one person on this forum that can actually say hand on heart that they would believe that he would do this now, carry out a chemical weapons attack?

Why wouldn't he? Russia has said they will protect him and that's all that counts. It's only Russia that is keeping him alive and in power. Really what has he got to lose? Winning control of 'his' country as quickly as possible is the only way he will stay alive.

RE # 254: The evidence here for the 'crisis actor' scenario is some words overtyped on some pics probably taken on a training exercise?

I am pleased to see the return to posting of Max Flinn. I didn't like the way he was treated sometimes. While I disagree with Max on certain things I am glad to see that he has had the heart to bother again.

I think it is a continuing mistake to invoke the term "Zionist" to describe the nature of the power driving past and now returned, US behaviour. There might be an element of it, but its more about maintaining a uni-polar world, keeping Russian interests at bay, advancing the interests of allies and own corporate interests.

As for the white helmets picture, as pointed out that could well have been a training exercise and it was I think unsafe to cite it as evidence that the Whtie Helmets are a sham. Me, I think they genuinely do do helpful work for the innocent victims but that they also go along with stuff they shouldn't. My guess.

But anyway, welcome back Max Flinn.

If Mr Assad were to step down at some point, I would be happy to take on the role myself. The country of Syria would greatly benefit from my wisdom and my vision for their future.

My program :

- Defeat the Islamists whatever they call themselves. Separate their top halves from their bottom halves.

- Disengage from supporting terrorism against Israel and sever such ties with Iran, while maintaining trade links and friendly relations with the people.

- Formally make peace with Israel.

- Leave Lebanon alone, except for positive things like trade and peaceful intermingling.

- Allow both competing pipelines and let there be competition for the Europeans to benefit from.

- Uphold secular government as a cornerstone of the Syrian state.

- End the corruption, cronyism and bias of the past, in the true spirit of secular rule.

- End the excesses of the security state. Fight harmful opposition with better ideas and trust in the people to see it.

- When stability and reconstruction is at a good level, develop tourism, which has a great potential.

- Seek business and technological ties with Israel, the beacon and hope for the region. When the ideology and lies are let go, the people should be able to see the truth and the benefits of being involved with Israel.

- Do all the above knowing that whatever short term problems there are with Iran, that country has a young demographic and is eager for change.

It will be tremendous, believe me.

Mr Assad probably reads Pink Fish.

Even if it is unlikely that I would become President of his country, he would likely adopt my model to go forward with. I wouldn't be surprised.

advertisement

Back