advertisement

US bombs Syria

A well argued alternative opinion worthy of consideration. In the interests of free speech and open, honest debate I feel it is important that this post is not deleted. At this time, when we are potentially on the verge of world war, it is very important opinions critical of Israel are allowed to be heard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2mzcGCqeus

How could we possibly be on the verge of world war? Killary lost the election, and man-of-peace Donald is the one sending the Tomahawks and carrier groups. It'll be beautiful. Believe it.

A well argued alternative opinion worthy of consideration. In the interests of free speech and open, honest debate I feel it is important that this post is not deleted. At this time, when we are potentially on the verge of world war, it is very important opinions critical of Israel are allowed to be heard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2mzcGCqeus

But we haven't had guidance on what we can rely on. It's almost as if the non reading (newspapers, magazines or anything written by the people watched for "hours") informed observer was not participating in debate.

I haven't clicked on the link as debate on Israel only goes one way here. Perhaps you could summarise the content and, if you have, and back up research to support this?

I am potentially on the verge of winning the lottery because I bought a ticket. I would be mighty fcuked off if I won the lottery and WWIII started. I'm not worrying about the potential of being on the verge of many things as it's hardly a state of high alert.

In the news I see Trump believes in NATO again. Does that reduce the potential?

... I haven't clicked on the link as debate on Israel only goes one way here...
I suggest that Tony will open a link that leads to a model of debate on Israel. Each time someone wants to debate on Israel, the link automatically will take him to this model.

Arye

We are nowhere near on the verge of World war.. Drama queen!

I suggest that Tony will open a link that leads to a model of debate on Israel. Each time someone wants to debate on Israel, the link automatically will take him to this model.

Arye

The poster for this link put up a post about needing quality investigative journalism and verification of material. I asked for their ideas to be applied to the link (with the caveat of not me not looking at it first, "cognitive bias" in new news speak). I'm sure the link goes to a clip that's the model of fairness and accuracy as the poster aspires to. There is some ribbing of our informed observer because of some of the links he posted, I assume this wouldn't be like that?

Journalism cost money. It also gets harder in the real world to get journalists into these hotspots. I'm not a journalist so I don't know if local sources are used more, they probably do use more nontraditional sources. I do know news sites use more AP and Reuters. This isn't helped by the fall in newspaper sales. I still buy them but not nearly so often. Money doesn't always stop you as we saw with that local paper winning the Pulitzer Prize by taking on big Agri.

There's no need for a dump valve on Israel off people. There shouldn't be in an adult world. I wonder if we could think of any examples where adultness hasn't been shown?

I agree that there are some very challenging and pressing geopolitical issues to resolve, especially with north korea, but to say we are on the brink of world war is over egging it somewhat.

Haha, I see the Russian ambassador to the UN handed that little US/Al Qaeda shill: the British ambassador to the UN, his arse on a plate yesterday, telling him 'look at me when I'm talking to you' :)

And that war criminal whore May was on today saying her scientists are 100% certain that Assad carried out the attack. What a lying bitch. The UK is now supporting Al Qaeda in Syria.

And nobody seems to care :rolleyes:

And that war criminal whore May was on today saying her scientists are 100% certain that Assad carried out the attack. What a lying bitch. The UK is now supporting Al Qaeda in Syria.

Don't think pfm is the proper place for you to come out with this misogynist rubbish. There is no incontrovertible evidence that your interpretation is correct, none at all.

Haha, I see the Russian ambassador to the UN handed that little US/Al Qaeda shill: the British ambassador to the UN, his arse on a plate yesterday, telling him 'look at me when I'm talking to you' :)

People are asking you questions. You haven't replied. Is this a new tactic or a continuation?

If "nobody " seems to care, you can't either????? Have you asked if anyone cares? Consider it engaging in the thread, you might get some positive responses.........

Ah well, at least we didn't get Killary... imagine how disapointed the whole internet would be if none of this shit had happened...

So a woman is a whore and a bitch? What a sad little man you are.

Don't think pfm is the proper place for you to come out with this misogynist rubbish. There is no incontrovertible evidence that your interpretation is correct, none at all.

Maybe now that "WW3 starting Shillary Clinton" is no more, Max needs a new female hate figure....

But we haven't had guidance on what we can rely on. It's almost as if the non reading (newspapers, magazines or anything written by the people watched for "hours") informed observer was not participating in debate.

I haven't clicked on the link as debate on Israel only goes one way here. Perhaps you could summarise the content and, if you have, and back up research to support this?

I am potentially on the verge of winning the lottery because I bought a ticket. I would be mighty fcuked off if I won the lottery and WWIII started. I'm not worrying about the potential of being on the verge of many things as it's hardly a state of high alert.

In the news I see Trump believes in NATO again. Does that reduce the potential?

I would suggest viewing the linked video in its entirety when you have the time, it is only 18 minutes long.

So a woman is a whore and a bitch? What a sad little man you are.

Having no facts or evidence does seem to make pro-Asaad/Putin conspiracy theorists go a bit hissy doesn't it?!

PS Maxflinn: not at all appropriate for this site though so please rein it in a bit. You should be able to make your point without sexism, misogyny etc.

When people get a bit shouty, it tends to suggest that they're unable to continue a sensible, level-headed argument. Quite extraordinary behaviour from someone expected to be objective and measured in such a forum...

And that war criminal whore May was on today saying her scientists are 100% certain that Assad carried out the attack.

That's not what she said.

Ah well, at least we didn't get Killary... imagine how disapointed the whole internet would be if none of this shit had happened...

Tony as well you know crooked Hillary declared that Trump should attack Syria a few hours before he actually did.

Just look at the response to Trump's terrorist attack from the sick politicians and media in the US. They all loved it. This kind of thing is what the deranged US establishment demands. More war!

Oh and by the way, Assad and Putin have been called evil, and compared to Hitler etc. The usual Western regime change propaganda...

Well May and the sick British establishment are far worse, supporting as they do head-hacking Wahhabist animals who are tearing Syria apart.

They're evil bastards the lot of them. Half of Labour and all the Tories.

advertisement

Back