advertisement

Trump Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the countries charge very large fees for big game licenses now, so it's become quite the status symbol--among a certain sort of rich people....

But the countries charge very large fees for big game licenses now, so it's become quite the status symbol--among a certain sort of rich people....

This subject is a bit more nuanced: where the number of licences is strictly controlled and the fee money is used for conservation that is probably the best result we can get at this time.

Anyone else watching the four part Trump: An American Dream documentary on Channel 4? Very interesting. The narcissism, immaturity and sociopathy plainly visible from a very early age, as are the countless poor judgements. Well worth a catch-up on All4 if missed.

Dad, they're being mean.... Can I bring this home with me - pretty please?

Douchebag.

hunt30n-9-web.jpg

I imagine algebra could be used to prove that those killing big game are all pricks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-42023605

It holds nuclear missile codes, it's in charge of the security of the United States, and its ultimate boss, the US president, is a prolific tweeter. But when it comes to handling its own Twitter account, the Pentagon could do with improving its skills.

On Thursday the US Department of Defense accidentally retweeted a tweet calling for Donald Trump to resign as US president.

The original tweet which also called for two other US politicians to step down following sexual harassment allegations was tweeted from an account belonging to @ProudResister, an anti-Trump activist.

It said: "The solution is simple. Roy Moore: Step down from the race. Al Franken: Resign from congress, Donald Trump: Resign from the presidency. GOP: Stop making sexual assault a partisan issue. It's a crime as is your hypocrisy."

The Pentagon's main account retweeted the message to its 5.2 million followers before quickly deleting it. But the embarrassing blunder did not go unnoticed. A screen shot of the Pentagon's retweet was itself retweeted and shared, and the reaction to it was swift.

President Donald Trump has suspended the import of elephant hunting trophies, only a day after a ban was relaxed by his administration.

Gobsmacked - that might be the first Trumpian move that I applaud him for!

Typical sociopath/narcissist. The change of mind has nothing whatsoever to do with hunting or conservation and everything to do with ego. Same as all his decisions; everything is all about The Donald.

President Donald Trump has suspended the import of elephant hunting trophies, only a day after a ban was relaxed by his administration.

Gobsmacked - that might be the first Trumpian move that I applaud him for!
No, no...he's only suspended the decision as he forgot to include shrunken heads and other human relics.

Could they not legalise big name hunting?

Start with the Trumps?

why is all the sexual harassment stuff not catching up to trump?

It only catches up to people who are vulnerable in some way. Entertainment tycoons, for example, are vulnerable to the danger of being 'box office poison.'

Until 2020, Trump is invulnerable unless Congress turns on him, which they aren't ready to do.

Bakker has distilled the Trump presidency down to a simple equation folks can understand " basically it's good against evil".

The disaster buckets act as buoyancy aids once emptied too-

I'll take 10 packs of the "Frontier Bites".

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back