advertisement

Trump Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929511061954297857

O2POi1g.png

I'm not sure how I managed to miss this tweet, but I suspect this will be the one to top.

This was in response to Kim Jong-un calling Trump's speech in South Korea "reckless remarks by an old lunatic." It's telling that Trump honed in on old but not lunatic.

Joe

There was a lovely comment on this tweet, copied here somewhere:

"This tweet is so childish, Roy Moore wants to date it."

Drood,

Rush4CornersofDeceitUniversePIX.jpg

If Rush Limbaugh has no use for science, he should try broadcasting without it. And he should try lowering his blood pressure by waving chicken feet over his heart. In short: He should put his money where his big ****ing mouth is.

Joe

The graphic is a 'red pill' dogwhistle. Shockingly, I have just become aware that the poisonous internet-bred subculture of alienation and hate has 'red pill' as a name for itself:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/10/technology/culture/divided-we-code-red-pill/index.html

It's how advanced civilisations have self-detonated for millennia. Sometimes it's crop failure following volcanic eruption, sometimes it's communicable disease and sometimes it's the shit that's now descended once again. So will it be Trump-Brexit get into a bare knuckle fight with Putin's white Russians or economic then naval war with China? Strong men exist to have a fight with other strong men.

Is interfering with an election in a foreign state technically and legally an act of war, or is it something that could be dealt with by closing down some embassies and expelling a few planeloads of diplomats and functionaries?

I see it as merely a continuation of old-fashioned espionage/disinformation, as widely practised by both sides during the Cold War. An act of war requires the firing of something rather more substantial than Facebook adverts.

I see it as merely a continuation of old-fashioned espionage/disinformation, as widely practised by both sides during the Cold War. An act of war requires the firing of something rather more substantial than Facebook adverts.

Is not Trump much more damaging than your average bomb or missile?

It's how advanced civilisations have self-detonated for millennia. Sometimes it's crop failure following volcanic eruption, sometimes it's communicable disease and sometimes it's the shit that's now descended once again.
So will it be Trump-Brexit get into a bare knuckle fight with Putin's white Russians or economic then naval war with China? Strong men exist to have a fight with other strong men.

Rubbish! This time it's different. Very much like the London Housing market, or zitcoins, the only way is up.

But definitely not like the South Sea bubble.

Ya know, the more I learn about Trump the less I like him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...mp-just-reversed-that/?utm_term=.fea44593ccc6

The Trump administration announced Wednesday that the remains of elephants legally hunted in Zimbabwe and Zambia can now be imported to the United States as trophies, reversing a ban under former president Barack Obama.

As someone remarked on twitter: Enthusiastically endorsing the slaughter of the animal that symbolizes their party is very on-brand.

Assuming you're not a psychopath, who the hell looks at an African elephant and thinks I have to kill one of those, then bring some of its bits and pieces back home with me?

large.jpg

Joe

@ Joe P, That photo makes me cry, who would do such a thing, crow and be proud of it; it really beggars belief.

Deeply disturbing and unforgivable.

Trump is much less damaging than a missile if you don't listen to him.
Consider the possibility you may be wrong. Environmental impacts come to mind, just for starters. His executive order and signed legislation have their effect whether I listen to him or not.

The more I see what the Trump administration is doing, the more I blame the Republican castrated puppets that support the egotistical bastard at the top. Every move of Trumps is self serving to either him, his family or the rich echelon of elite that support him, they are the menace not Trump.

Gaius,

I’m dumbfounded that anyone derives joy from slaughtering an animal for entertainment or a trophy, especially one that’s now threatened.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back