advertisement

Trump Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max, are you boycotting the €280 million investment into Waterford that the Saudi, Fawaz Alhokair Group are looking to make?

http://www.thejournal.ie/waterford-shopping-mall-saudi-group-2-3299964-Mar2017/
That massive shopping centre they're building is only 2 minutes from my house! I would prefer if the Irish government rejected it due to the Saudis genocide in Yemen, and their support for ISIS, and their role in the regime change attempt in Syria, and their spreading of Wahhabism all over the world, and their spreading lies about Iran and Hezbollah and angling to get the US to attack them. Oh and their treatment of women.

Sadly though money talks and my government is made up of morally bankrupt little lapdog lackey leprechauns who don't ask questions when the cash is flashed by the big boys.

Will I boycott it? I doubt it; it's going to be the biggest shopping centre in the south east of Ireland and right next to me. However none of the lackeys will get my vote at the next election!

Why do you ask anyway?

Tell me, merlin, based on Netanyahu's statements, not to mention his actions, are you going to ask Israeli jews to leave, too?

I would love to but then i would get branded as anti semitic. You don’t get many Israelis over here given the number of mosques allied to a lack of their military forces.

Why do you ask anyway?

I wondered whether you'd make the most of an opportunity to protest against the Saudis that was a bit more than posting on a hifi forum.

Seems a no-brainer given how much you hate them.

Or do you not fancy upsetting people who you have to share a space with in the real world?

I've been to DUP-land but never Eire.

I will have to rectify that oversight one day.
I'd say you'd like it, Jon, perhaps by car in summertime as there are lots of nice little picturesque spots dotted around the countryside that you could trot about to, and they all have at least 17 pubs in each one :)

I wondered whether you'd make the most of an opportunity to protest against the Saudis that was a bit more than posting on a hifi forum.

Seems a no-brainer given how much you hate them.

Or do you not fancy upsetting people who you have to share a space with in the real world?
You seem troubled old boy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back