advertisement

System pics 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twilight shot with Santana's Marathon on the LP12 and the 102 cranked to vertical on the dials. This is defo NOT background SPLs but this music demands LOUDness ;)

33244406700_88f4fa037a_z.jpg

Mr Tibbs

Nice to see obelisks with their front cover off, and plenty of room behind them...

The Obeliks are 3 metres apart and almost a metre away from the back wall (at least when they are in use - the magic of castors). The difference between p against back wall and a metre away is night and day!

Hi
Great looking system. What are the stands? Look like Isoblue shelves but not their uprights?

The stands are from Soundstyle. Not of any special acoustic merit as far as I'm aware, but high WAF and support heavy kit like the Osiris and the Isol Powerstations very well.

Sorry about the picture quality.

Setup: 272/100, AE301 speakers, NAC A5, Heed Quester phono stage and Michell GyroDec SE with DV-20X2

Left speaker looks like its toed out but both are toed in, strange...

DSC_0729_zpstgew2mrv.jpg

DSC_0728_zpspulff21r.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality.

Setup: 272/100, AE301 speakers, NAC A5, Heed Quester phono stage and Michell GyroDec SE with DV-20X2

Simple and classy. A lovely space. Its how Hifi should look imho.

Out of interest, is Vinyl your one source?

Simple and classy. A lovely space. Its how Hifi should look imho.

Out of interest, is Vinyl your one source?

Cheers, the 272 is a streamer as well as a pre I have over 2000 albums ripped in FLAC and stored on a QNAP.

CDs stored in the loft, vinyl on display is the stuff I play the most the rest is stored in another room. Its about 50/50 with vinyl and digital play back but out of the two the Michell pips it.

Cheers, the 272 is a streamer as well as a pre I have over 2000 albums ripped in FLAC and stored on a QNAP.

CDs stored in the loft, vinyl on display is the stuff I play the most the rest is stored in another room. Its about 50/50 with vinyl and digital play back but out of the two the Michell pips it.

Lovely.

You clearly have good taste.

The second system (or should that be first?) lives in the loft room

Duevel Jupiter speakers, Naim CDS2/XPS (Avondale modded), Avondale Grad1/TPS2, Avondale Voyager monoblocs (Les W build), Airies mini/Young dac. The stand is Pagode Master Reference.

The amps are swapped out from time to time for these

Papworth M100 monoblocs. The Duevels prefer valves but they are such a fuss!

The floor in the room is quite bouncy, so this doesn't get much use. Pity really

LP12, Armageddon,Prefix, Ekos 2, Archiva

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back