advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great take and funny too Mr Perceptive :)

@ chipbutty; Your picture beautifully depicts the area and time of the year. Is that one of Fuji's film emulations or did you you change that manually?

Thanks. Generally I process all my raw files in Lightroom. As for film emulations I often use VSCO presets in Lightroom.

However, for this one I used ON1 Photo Raw. I just tried to match the light and colour I remembered from that late afternoon.

)

@ chipbutty; Your picture beautifully depicts the area and time of the year. Is that one of Fuji's film emulations or did you you change that manually?

Thanks. Generally I process all my raw files in Lightroom. As for film emulations I often use VSCO presets in Lightroom.

However, for this one I used ON1 Photo Raw. I just tried to match the light and colour I remembered from that late afternoon.

Nice. Thank you.

Cracking page of photos!

Here's a train station grab from early December. I liked the way the 'Gold Zone' signage matched the 'golden' tones / mood of the shot :)

Waiting... by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Fuji X-T2 / XF16-55mm f2.8

Lefty

Cracking page of photos!

Here's a train station grab from early December. I liked the way the 'Gold Zone' signage matched the 'golden' tones / mood of the shot :)

Fuji X-T2 / XF16-55mm f2.8

Lefty

Great image!

You did do another 'waiting' with a girl. Nice series.

Great image!

You did do another 'waiting' with a girl. Nice series.

I did indeed - well spotted!

I love taking candid shots at train stations but very rarely get to travel by train, so I take the opportunity when it presents itself.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Lefty

Phew. I thought my shot at the top of the page had killed this thread! Patience Tony, patience :)

Not at all. I think so far we just savour your picture, speechlessly trying to put the admiration into written words ;)

Its a very clever take. I like it.

I don't think I would have seen the potential in that scene had I just walked past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back