advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some very nice pictures. Mr Perceptive, for me yours stands out technically and dramatically. This would look great in a big town modern flat!

Pete, I like how the focal point is slightly behind the bars and to the right. Most, me included would have probably just decided the centre point to be the bars. Like.

Toffee man, lovely aspect and simply interesting to look at.

All in my layman's opinion. Thank you.

Some very nice pictures. Mr Perceptive, for me yours stands out technically and dramatically. This would look great in a big town modern flat!

Thank you, it was actually taken with a fish eye lens, then de-fished in Lightroom!!

That's the good thing with a lensbaby you can put the focal point (sweetspot) any where you want it.

So tempted since they now do a Fuji X fitting, must not buy new gear, must not buy new gear......

So tempted since they now do a Fuji X fitting, must not buy new gear, must not buy new gear......

I had never heard of them. Pete's daisy picture is lovely, and the bokeh looks superb. I am having trouble with the name though. Whoever could have dreamed up a title for an optics company that sounds like a brand of nappies or powdered milk.

I picked up a composer with a double glass optic for £50 on Ebay, I just wanted another composer as I have a few optics.

The Fuji fitting must be too new to be available second hand yet, set a search on Ebay for one, some people don't get on with them so sell them on.

Pete

May I ask how you did that? Is it a simple multi exposure without any additional processing?

Of course :)

The Fuji cameras (and most other cameras these days) allow you to create in-camera multiple-exposures. You take the first shot and then the camera allows you take a second whilst showing you the first image in the viewfinder. It's very easy and good. I must use it more!

This particular image had some gentle post processing to bring the exposure up and adjust the white balance.

Lefty

Changing colours, Whitby Abbey

32128807976_94c3141984_b.jpg

31792031800_033bb7a1c1_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back