advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it? ;)

There seem to be some black holes in your picture. Are you sure this is not the edge of a dish or something like that?

It's actually a laser line generator across a curved surface, the material being illuminated was slightly glossy, and causes the laser line to generate the speculation reflection effect (if it was an absorbent surface like neoprene rubber, the line would look a lot more like one drawn with a pencil!!

It's actually a laser line generator across a curved surface, the material being illuminated was slightly glossy, and causes the laser line to generate the speculation reflection effect (if it was an absorbent surface like neoprene rubber, the line would look a lot more like one drawn with a pencil!!

Great :)

Mr P and Gromit - love those last two images!

Here's one I've just got round to processing from an early morning walk to clear the cobwebs during the Christmas period. This is actually an edited JPEG. (not RAW)

The Place Beyond the Pines by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Fuji X-T2 / XF16-55mm f2.8

Lefty

31774703720_b60c8bf5d1_c.jpg

31356633523_7092616294_c.jpg

Honestly, I don't have a thing about crab pots. Just going through a few shots from last weekend as I don't really have anything new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back