advertisement

New car choice again.

I love the C class shape; but sitting in one earlier this week; they're bloody small inside IMO

I know I'm way out of 'average size' proportions, but even my short-arsed wife (all of 5ft 4 and a bit and c60kg bodyweight) said she felt cramped!

Worth taking into consideration IMO

I love the C class shape; but sitting in one earlier this week; they're bloody small inside IMO

I know I'm way out of 'average size' proportions, but even my short-arsed wife (all of 5ft 4 and a bit and c60kg bodyweight) said she felt cramped!

Worth taking into consideration IMO

It does look tight in there from that link I have to say.

I'm 6ft 4in, 16.5st, 2010 C Class. Plenty of room for me, and I think the newer models are larger still. When searching, I thought the 3 Series was a tad cramped in comparison.

The C63 for me was just too narrow; very narrow in the footwell and the drivers seat was too close to the B pillar for me and my shoulders

However, I am just under 6ft 5 and 22 stone currently; therein lies my issues with cars. Arse, back, thighs and shoulders always get in the way haha

Had a test drive of a Skoda Superb 2.0 TSi, it lives up to its name.

Oh dear, I have my VAG embargo to think of as well.

10/10, it was that good.

Quiet as a limo, fast as a GTi it felt, loads of room, brilliant brilliant car.

Yup; still amazed that my pops-in-law bought the F10 BMW 5, but at the end of the day, the spec of the 5 and it's price is what won

He'll prob go back to Skoda though once he's got the BMW bug out of his system haha :D

Lexus looks out of the window unfortunately due to a lack of manual gearbox models.

Volvo, well there are plenty of those to look at as a petrol manual model if you look hard enough.

Mercedes, silence on that one :D

I haven't read the entire thread but if you drive in heayy traffic a lot you should consider a hybrid. The Toyota system is just brilliant in stop-start conditions.

And you're not killing every one around you like those cheaing German diesels :mad:

I know I know...I've had a drive in one. The new one is v impressive indeed.
Damn.
You SURE you don't want a Peugot? :)

Nice

skoda-superb-side.jpg

Boring

vw_6694.jpg

I know I know...I've had a drive in one. The new one is v impressive indeed.
Damn.
You SURE you don't want a Peugot? :)

Pretty much so unfortunately although at the car dealers testing the Mazda 6 they had a Peugeot 3008, dual dealer, it looked better in the metal than pictures could show.

advertisement

Back