advertisement

MDAC First Listen (part 00111001)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It IS getting tougher to wait longer...
medical-deafness-hearing-hears-old_man-senior-dpan2934_low.jpg

fantastic that will be an important milestone. Looking forward to getting my hands on the first product from the LakeWest product line :)

Yes I ordered a MiniStreamer as well :) DevDAC is next :cool:

Sadly my circumstances have changed and I've moved away from hifi, I now have a cinema setup with AV amp and on wall speakers. I have put my PMC's up for sale and no longer require a DAC or the Detox.

I hope I can sell on my position when the time comes and the products are available.

I'm not sure what to do with my modified MDAC and triple Calex PSU, I don't have a use for it but it's not a large item to store.

Hi Nick
I don't think you will have much luck.
I have been trying to sell on my FDAC L3 (£500) for over a year.
My son got into financial trouble and apart from using all our savings we have also sold our house and moved down to sort the problem out.
I am 70 in a couple of weeks time so cannot save any money now.
I would love someone to take my place as to be honest I am desperate for some money.

Anyone like to meet up at the Bristol show next week? I'll be there fri 23rd.

(Do I also now need to post this on FB?)
(God, how I hate Facebook. Why has my FB post appeared in huge letters? Does it appear that way to everyone, or is it just some FB gimmick only for my amusement?)

Anyone like to meet up at the Bristol show next week? I'll be there fri 23rd.

(Do I also now need to post this on FB?)
(God, how I hate Facebook. Why has my FB post appeared in huge letters? Does it appear that way to everyone, or is it just some FB gimmick only for my amusement?)

I'm not sure yet, but I hoping to make it on Sat, earlylish around midday.

Wow is it a year ago since we met John

Yes, are you going this year? I want to have a longer listen in the Kudos room and maybe the Martin Logan speakers(John's cup of tea). I want to see Magnepan speakers too, they were impressive at Windsor a couple of years ago.

Not sure yet. Don’t want to be tempted ..not as though I can anyway ..as John has all my money
Just need the VFET’s and FDAC ..I’m happy with the rest of my system

I might attend as a guest of Project - it be great to meet you all again and yes its crazy how quickly time has flown.

Yesterday I built the first Ministreamer - so its starting to get busy with production here :)

I hope that within the next week or two I'll have the production area built - currently the carpenters are making the benches, the floor is starting to fill up with production equipment and components - so the new benches cannot come quick enough, I can all ready see the ball rolling...

Hey John, I am pretty lost these days - what are the products you have and what are the ballpark estimations for version 1.0 production of each?

This question can be answered quite simply and without bothering John.

function getTimeOfDelivery(product) {
product = "doesntmatter";
Date today = getDate();
int year = today.getYear();
if (today > new Date("20/12/"+year)) {

year = year + 1;
}
Date christmas = new Date("24/12/" + year);
return christmas;
}

This is getting funny.
Will there ever going to be a DAC delivered (last ETA was over a year ago)?
What about the USB purifier thingy, that was promised to be delivered ages ago?

I am actually starting to think this is a big hoax!

The Detox production will follow the Ministreamer Beta units, DevDAC / MDAC2 Streamer then Detox.

The LakeWest Facebook group has almost daily updates.

First Ministreamer has been built, with the Beta units shipping over the next couple of weeks.

I did not notice anything regarding the DAC that most of us joined up for.
A year ago you promised to bring a prototype DAC to the WAM (if I am not renembering wrong)

I think you really need to set up some target dates, and actually deliever what you promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back