advertisement

Harvey Weinstein

Weinerstein is on record apologising.

“I appreciate the way I’ve behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of pain, and I sincerely apologise for it” (link)

It appears he thinks he's done something wrong.

Weinerstein is on record apologising.

“I appreciate the way I’ve behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of pain, and I sincerely apologise for it” (link)

It appears he thinks he's done something wrong.

Bit difficult to shout "Liar" at 20 different women.

Bit difficult to shout "Liar" at 20 different women.

:) Bit difficult to imagine 20 people conniving to make false allegations too.

Part of HW's penalty: in future he can only be conveyed in a weinersteinmobile.

beefy-web.jpg

Courtney Love 12 years ago. She has since said talent agency CAA banned her for saying it. So they are now on the wrong side of this....

[YOUTUBE]p_-LFCKAtd4[/YOUTUBE]

Yes and in one sense, that is the even darker side of it all. Everyone turns a blind eye because of the money.

This could be just the beginning! In an interview with an Italian daily Asia Argento says she was molested by an Italian actor-director when she was 16, and drugged and raped by an American director when she was 26. The names will, I feel, inevitably emerge pretty quickly.

There have various dark rumour about activity in the modelling industry too - not perhaps very 'big' names involved - but another industry where the 'talent' has been there to perhaps take advantage of.

I'd heard there were a few reasons why the celebrities on Strictly this year were unknowns and when the truth comes out about Craig and Bruno all hell will break loose.

advertisement

Back