advertisement

Cricket 2023

Brook is a young player & I think they are managing his playing time. He has a full contract so it goes with the territory.

I genuinely think he’s a generational talent who needs to be managed properly in order to have a long career.

A lot of the older white ball players are badly out of form so why not leave them out instead , Brook could hardly do worse ! He seems well grounded and was just as impressive in the ashes , an inform batsman is gold dust

The Men's Hundred tonight was top class. Southern Brave posted 196 and Manchester Originals then chased down the target with 4 balls to spare. Salt and Buttler were epic. Highest run chase in The Hundred so far. Now on to the final tomorrow... come on Manchester :D

The Men's Hundred tonight was top class. Southern Brave posted 196 and Manchester Originals then chased down the target with 4 balls to spare. Salt and Buttler were epic. Highest run chase in The Hundred so far. Now on to the final tomorrow... come on Manchester :D
Just got back, fantastic match. Butler/ Salt combo was astonishing. Going to be epic tomorrow.

Nothing wrong with his bowling action, check out Lasith Malinga who was one of the best limited over bowlers ever.

Maybe you have not watched limited over cricket for long?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lasith_Malinga

Firstly, I've watched cricket for more years than I can remember, my first two hero's, Barrington and Kanhai just to give you some idea.
Of course I've seen Malinga the Slinger, his action should never have been deemed legal, why else would they call him slinger. The same goes for Muralitharan, another bowler whose action was more than suspect. I have my own ideas why they were allowed to continue to bowl, don't know if you do, but feel free to give your opinions.

Watching the 100 final, how on earth are the powers that be allowing Zaman Khan's action to be called legal?
There is a precedence
72138703.jpg

Yes it did clash.

His action is 100% legal, no question, but does look weird and when it goes wrong.........well, that was seen last week when he produced a wide that even Steve Harmison couldn't manage.

When watching the cricket yesterday, I saw a clip of Zaman Khan bowling from a head on angle, he released the ball from just above shoulder height with his arm nearly stretched wide out, that must be illegal. This was not optical illusion.

advertisement

Back