advertisement

Black Friday shopping list - what will you be buying if the price is right?

I went to the Ocean Retail Park in Portsmouth to have a look today. Many people were buying in Currys. There were a few people at the queue in the checkout of TK Max. There are quite a few parents buying toys for kids in Toy R Us. The kitchen showroom was empty.

I bought a Fissler frying pan from TK Max for 15 quid, there is no Black Friday sale in TK Max.

I'm glad it's over. Sitting there trawling through the upcoming deals on Amazon was getting a bit obsessive....

Same old stuff.. regurgitated ad infinitum... let me up , I've had enough. Already.

There was the odd really good deal that sold out in minutes - Sony cameras on day 1 were "a" good value (hey it's an American thing and that's how they say it right?)

As for the coffee thing earlier. I'm no snob or hipster or anything but I "was" shown how to make a damn fine cup by some people who run their own plantation in Guatamala not so long ago. It's not rocket science. It's a ground up bean and some water ferffs. Each to their own. There's no right or wrong in this.

PS. Don't get me started on Black Friday deals on TV sets. The arguments I've had elsewhere with people that think that buying a big screen OLED TV is a long term smart move and that nothing else compares....

I despair for the future generation of this country (and yes they are a bunch of snowflakes - in case you're reading this Tony - I think some stuff maybe got a bit lost in translation t'other night - my head was on fire - apologies to all concerned)

Uh?

I have a rather worn out T shirt with regards to having a high disposable income and not knowing quite what to do with it (other than believing in everything I read on the internet)

I'm just offering up an alternative pov. You get older. You get wiser (unless you're a complete imbecile)

If everyone buys into everything that people say then hey.

I can't help that .

Under an hour to go, but this is a superb deal on a chrome Anglepoise 1227 lamp. I’d be all over that if I hadn’t got a ‘50s original.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I bought a Miele Blizzard vacuum cleaner. 45% off yesterday but now gone up. Good result as I needed a new vacuum and this was the top one for less than some base models. Good result!

advertisement

Back