advertisement

Thought this thread was about the film / movie.

We watched it the other night on our new telly - 65" Sony (kd65xe9305)

Literally took our breath away. Upscaled Bluray. Just stunning.

Highly recommended.

Sounded quite good too. Big fan of Q Acoustics 7000 here.

Think how good it could have been if it had a plot, acting and characters!

(Anyway - non-humans in movies should be green, not blue. Call me old fashioned if you like)

I've been thinking about it but am unsure about whether change is a retrograde step or just an uncertain move into a nebulous state of anxiety.

You just want to show off how flush you are owning several greenhouses when some are struggling to get on the property ladder, you should pay extra Council Tax.

I've been thinking about it but am unsure about whether change is a retrograde step or just an uncertain move into a nebulous state of anxiety.

Change is only certain to be a retrograde step when someone tells you that it won’t be. As for a nebulous state of anxiety, IME that is just a definition of existence.

You just want to show off how flush you are owning several greenhouses when some are struggling to get on the property ladder, you should pay extra Council Tax.

Even more cavalier, there doesn’t appear to be a dog or cat in it. I imagine the Avatar Police are already on their way - they don’t approve of these free-thinking types.

Even more cavalier, there doesn’t appear to be a dog or cat in it. I imagine the Avatar Police are already on their way - they don’t approve of these free-thinking types

No, just chickens enjoying their winter quarters; it's a paltry greenhouse, after all ! Free thinking? It may be only chicken feed but it's not free !

Jimi, when does two become several?:) With my green credentials I should pay less council tax. I extend the stereo theme further by having two sheds. I did have a stereo pair of Naimed black cats, but stopped short of two wives, alas.

No, just chickens enjoying their winter quarters; it's a paltry greenhouse, after all ! Free thinking? It may be only chicken feed but it's not free !

Jimi, when does two become several?:) With my green credentials I should pay less council tax. I extend the stereo theme further by having two sheds. I did have a stereo pair of Naimed black cats, but stopped short of two wives, alas.
Sorry I should have said "a string of" as there is something attached to the left hand greenhouse that's the one with the chair in front of it.

Mine is the Martin Sharpe poster opposite where I sit to listen to records so It seems appropriate. There is one in the V&A too.

Mine is a photograph I took in 2003 of the transit of Mercury across the sun and is definitely a picture of me from above!!
Mercury is that tiny dot just off centre at 4 o'clock

I am so indecisive here's my scoot outside of the house that George Best had built in Woodford in the late 60s.

advertisement

Back