advertisement

Tony L

Administrator
I've turned avatars on as I suspect we are stuck with them or stuck with an ugly empty space. I reserve every right to remove any I consider tasteless or misogynistic etc (I really dislike the random ‘chick pics’ some forums end up with, just looks like objectification to me), so please stick to something discreet, relevant and decent.

If it all ends up looking like a mess I’ll hoof them out again as it is not a feature I have ever wanted.

tony, that picture of yours is all shadows. in miniature form, i thought it was darth vader.

vuk.

tony, that picture of yours is all shadows. in miniature form, i thought it was darth vader.

Deliberately so! It is one from years back I use on Facebook etc, a picture of me, but no detail beyond the fact I own a copy of Black Saint And The Sinner Lady by Charles Mingus, as of course everyone should.

PS Mine is a US 1st press!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Yay! Or Un-Yay! I can't decide. So here's an avatar of me looking very geeky in my Stax :)

we like avatars - but this one wont last long with the mrs looking over my shoulder as she does from time to time

advertisement

Back