advertisement

The Leveson Inquiry Thread.

Right. I've put lots of snacks on the shopping list. I'll be moving the kettle next to the TV and taking the phone off the hook. Next Tuesday is James Murdoch Day, all day at Leveson. All day Wednesday and Thursday Morning will be Rupert.

Leveson. Back with a bang.

It's going to be good!
The Murdoch empire will be hoping for a diversionary flan flinger.

And to think Dave and Chunt were in bed with them, about to wave through the BSkyB takeover just as Inspector Knacker rang the door bell. My! Prime Minister, what bad company you keep.....

Best quote of the day from someone on Twitter: Hunt won't know whether to resign from government or News International.

Well played by JRM today, stonewalling with the 'I'm just an honest businessman' defence while wearing Hunt like a bullet-proof vest after NI released all the damning emails. I can't wait to see how his old man plays it tomorrow. Do a job on Cameron?

The gift that keeps on giving giveth some more: Chunt has been exposed as precisely the shifty duplicitous shit we all thought he was. Next!

it looks like hunt really is a bit of a hunt after all.

If the feds have little evidence, acting dumb is by far the best policy. There may be some jurors who have some sympathy. If you act dumb you don't come across as an arrogant twonk.

I've tried to investigate a problem when I had little information of a factual nature and it's hard work if the "defendant" keeps his gob shut. The best chance of a conviction is to find out that someone is lying and thus credibility is reduced in the eyes of jurors. If you say nothing you can't be caught out lying.

Personally I would put anyone in prison who acts stupid in the face of the blindingly obvious. If you are innocent, then why do you not explain why?

The above is an example. Everyone knows what I mean when I call mr hunt a hunt, but there is no evidence that I have been rude.

Same thoughts Tony. The B****888

Hunt has the full support of Dave, so I give him a week or two as Culture Secretary.

Ed Milliband has the widest open goal imaginable for PMQs tomorrow. Anything less than a scalp is a fail IMO.

Chunt has been exposed as precisely the shifty duplicitous shit we all thought he was. Next!

I am not sure that is correct, at least not until he either admits it, resigns, or is brought to account either by Parliament or the Courts.

Murdoch resisted all day allegations of improper influence mostly on the grounds that he either disagreed with what others remembered (or he did not himself remember) or that he did not accept the inference put on such evidence by the enquiry counsel.

Personally I would put anyone in prison who acts stupid in the face of the blindingly obvious. If you are innocent, then why do you not explain why?

I'd be banged up for decades; I often act stupid in the face of the blindingly obvious, and see no particular need to explain my actions.

amazing that hunt was dealing with murdochs while vince was still in charge.....stunning.
on 4 news now john willingale is defending hunt and he's the chairmen of the other committee....what the fu#k!!!

hunt must resign.....getting closer to cameron and osborne though now....shady cocks....

I liked Murdoch's slighlty aggrieved, put-upon tone again today. He's just (posing as) another victim in this whole sorry story....

Agreed. A very good performance today. I really don't know what to make of him.

you do mean very good acting performance? I liked the expression someone used- " he'll be wearing Chunt like a bullet proof vest"

advertisement

Back