advertisement

The Leveson Inquiry Thread.

You haven't been following the revelations of the last couple of days if you think any of this is true.

I have, actually. Listening to Radio 4 this morning, everything I stated in my post has been confirmed, albeit grudgingly by the opposition.

Chris

he'll be gone before next wednesday.

no direct meetings apart from eleven meetings with news international bosses.....

But not after he was given the responsibility for overseeing the takeover bid, Darryl. He appears to have played it by the book.

Chris

he is lying through his teeth.

his stuttering, blinking, lying is sickening.....

he said he supported the bid but then got independent advise to ensure people wouldn't think he supported the bid.....he has been caught with his trousers down and he'll be gone by next wednesday.... to much evidence of him being in the pay of the media barons....he'll be hung out to dry.

I'm all for a fair trial, even for Mr Hunt. But the unthinking, uncritical support from the Tory back-benchers following Hunt's statement represents all that is wrong with politics. My party, right or wrong is not in the best interests of the country.

Saint Steve Bell.

Steve-Bell-25412-002.jpg

chris bryant has dropped a bomb.....raising a point of order at the end of the hunt session.

cameron has lodged his meetings in the library but it only has one meeting with big murcock on the list.....he also verbally confirmed this.

murcock has just made claims on the levenson enquirey that he met cameron on another load of dates.....lying in the house is a massive no no, cameron may have a shitstorm on his hands now if it proves he has lied.

But not after he was given the responsibility for overseeing the takeover bid, Darryl. He appears to have played it by the book.

Chris
though Jezza himself appears to admit:
"Jeremy Hunt admits links between adviser and News Corp 'clearly not appropriate'
Jeremy Hunt has admitted that communications between his adviser and News Corporation executives were “clearly not appropriate”."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...er-and-News-Corp-clearly-not-appropriate.html

Chunt looks to be sacrificing his advisors, one, an Adam Smith, has "resigned".

PS Steve, Darryl, please stop the bickering, it's bloody tedious.

Sssh! Keep it down in the back row and pass the Doritos, I'm trying to concentrate......

I predict the gov is going to require a few more cats to kick before this is done.

Chunt is delivering a slimy speech 'it wasn't me gov' speech right now. Nick Clegg is sitting next to him on the bench with a thought bubble above his head that reads: "...that lying, lying chunt..."

I think your politics are clouding whatever consideration you might normally have for what is usually called "natural justice" - something evidently lacking from most on this forum in this case.

You might hate Jeremy Hunt - why I don't really know other than he is a tory - but he has denied wrongdoing; he has not been proved to have done wrong; he has not resigned, but in the court of pfm he is found guilty.

You might hate Jeremy Hunt - why I don't really know other than he is a tory
Surely that's enough. Anyone who reads PFM knows that all Tories are totally ignorant about everything from global warming to the price of milk. They also care only for feathering their own nests and those of their public school buddies. Not that it matters much because, as everyone who reads PFM knows, Cameron and co. will be out of power (and probably in prison) any day now.

chris bryant has dropped a bomb.....raising a point of order at the end of the hunt session.

cameron has lodged his meetings in the library but it only has one meeting with big murcock on the list.....he also verbally confirmed this.

murcock has just made claims on the levenson enquirey that he met cameron on another load of dates.....lying in the house is a massive no no, cameron may have a shitstorm on his hands now if it proves he has lied.

Yeah, I noticed this. I wonder if it'll happen.

Jack

Strong men also need cuddles shocker!

what a load of old rubbish. talk about stupid stereotypes. I'm a girly wet lefty pinko person.

The most stupid moron in the aggression field has to be hitler who it is rumour was orchidly compromised.

Give me oscar wilde anytime.

what a load of old rubbish. talk about stupid stereotypes. I'm a girly wet lefty pinko person.

The most stupid moron in the aggression field has to be hitler who it is rumour was orcidly compromised.

Give me oscar wilde anytime.
Hitler had inappropriate relationships with orchids?!

I think your politics are clouding whatever consideration you might normally have for what is usually called "natural justice" - something evidently lacking from most on this forum in this case.

You might hate Jeremy Hunt - why I don't really know other than he is a tory - but he has denied wrongdoing; he has not been proved to have done wrong; he has not resigned, but in the court of pfm he is found guilty.

I share your experience-reading this thread is more and more akin to swimming upstream against a tide of corrupt filth. If I clean my goggles I can just about see Jeremy, he's about five yards in from James Murdoch's back entrance but heading for it. Should be out by morning.

advertisement

Back