advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

This one's a little old now but incredible if you know the film wel. Sensational work and production too. [The screenplay actually predates the novel]

New Trevor Horn covers album out in December and should be good. Rick Astley is doing Owner of a Lonely Heart!

No points for spotting the (very) well used NS10s, but what are the in-wall monitors? :confused:

Many Many Moons ago, me and a mate did something similar with 30 or so 12v 7a Yuasa batterys we had stashed at work, used to get some huge UPS into the repair center we were working at, a fresh set of batterys went in and out of the used anything above 10v we stashed. lots of fun, smoke and capacitors popping.

This is on another level, enjoy!

I know we have many car fans here and this is an interesting and often amusing series. Up to episode five or six now it really documents exactly what’s in a Delorean and just how unbelievably janky a lot of it is. A real labour of love, the guy’s attention to detail is admirable. He’s still not there yet, but it will eventually be a lovely example of a very rare car.

Many Many Moons ago, me and a mate did something similar with 30 or so 12v 7a Yuasa batterys we had stashed at work, used to get some huge UPS into the repair center we were working at, a fresh set of batterys went in and out of the used anything above 10v we stashed. lots of fun, smoke and capacitors popping.

Watched this last night, some scary levels of current! Maybe we should send him some cables to test:)

Love it - crazy lack of respect for H&S! Reminds me of when, as a trainee, my “trainer” had me intentionally (to him, not to me!) short a set of forklift batteries with a large ring spanner - he at least had me wearing decent gloves, and pulled me out of way before it went cherry red and exploded. His laughter was louder than the bang…

Ever since Ren was introduced to me in this very thread, I’ve been following his output and career with interest. His latest is a corker!

After my last adventure, when I watched a man put considerably more than just his hand up an elephant's bottom ( no link added thank goodness: a vetinary adventure).. I've since been meandering down more familar territory.

I think this possibly one of the best bits of music to ever emerge from the US.

My lottery win car being driving by misha at quite a rate around the Nurburgring

“I don’t play any lottery so will never own such a thing and with spms I could never manage to sit in one without needing a healthy dose of morphine thus rendering owning one utterly pointless, but it’d be nice to look at ;)

Possibly only of interest to me, but a 30 mins deep dive into "Meadowlands" by The Wrens (my favourite indie rock album of all time) and the 20 year wait for the follow-up that never came. Also takes me back to the heyday of Pitchfork and regular record buying trips to Soho record shops with a bunch of Naim forum types.

advertisement

Back