advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

Same. They were very entertaining.

Also in context. The riders go in reverse order of qualifying time and the bloke before had just set an outrageous time so when this guy the last to go went even faster by a significant margin it was bonkers. And the two minute runs happen back to back with little time to recover so it was sort of the perfect storm for shouting into the mic :)

The other notable thing about this year's Hardline was there was meant to be a new feature to celebrate the 10 year anniversary which was a big jump over the waterfall. But it was a bit bonkers even by Hardline standards so they took it out at the last minute after this happened the week before when the first riders went to test the new jump:

The other notable thing about this year's Hardline was there was meant to be a new feature to celebrate the 10 year anniversary which was a big jump over the waterfall. But it was a bit bonkers even by Hardline standards so they took it out at the last minute after this happened the week before when the first riders went to test the new jump:

As it was only tested in the days leading up to the event it was a publicity stunt, it served it's purpose ;)

Just so far beyond insane I’ve no idea where to start! I’m amazed Red bull get involved in this stuff. I’d have thought the business risk outweighed the benefits.

Just so far beyond insane I’ve no idea where to start! I’m amazed Red bull get involved in this stuff. I’d have thought the business risk outweighed the benefits.

There is very little risk from Red Bull executive point of view :) But yes it is kind of amazing that more people are not killed or seriously inured.

Also Hardline is crazy by downhill racing standards and my favourite event by far. But Rampage is bigger scarier again by an order of magnitude.

That's exactly what RB get involved in. They are visible at all kind of dangerous sporting activities, obviously it helps sales. They aren't stupid.

I've even heard they own an F1 team or even two...

After a couple of friends had recommended it to me, I'm enjoying Steven Wilson and Tim Bowness' The Album Years series, where they discuss (funnily enough) albums from a certain year, split down into rough genres. Nicely nerdy.

Another day highlighting my absolute inability to find the YouTube thread. Not sure if it’s because it was started with “Your” but had to go through my own posts to find the link again!

Used to watch the piano guy a few years back but this just popped up tonight, I guess the guitar guy is pretty good as well!

advertisement

Back