advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

Doug DeMuro - interesting and offbeat car reviews and test drives
Ammo NYC - car detailing tips
Matt Stohrer - saxophone repair
USLaunchReport - SpaceX and other launches
SpaceX - as above

In terms of treating it like TV where you are looking for a new episode, I watch 44 Teeth. Two up and coming Top gear type blokes that do things on motorbikes. Not really reviewing so much as arsing about.

If you like Classic Games, I recently went down the Speedrunning rabbit hole. A surprisingly interesting subject!

Yup!

Casey Neistat can be good. The video is worth a watch to hear his ad deal stories with Nike. Dan Mace also produces impressive outputs.

Kingfisher?

Subscriptions:

iFL TV - Rugby & some MMA
PowerfulJRE - Joe has some extremely interesting people on his podcast. Joe is a great interviewer too. How much did Tesla's stock drop after Elon was seen smoking a legal spliff?? LOL.
BeardMeatsFood - No idea why but I confess, to watching a guy eat copious amounts of food, on the odd occasion
HatmanStrikesBack - More boxing news and insights/analysis
The Weasle - Furthermore technical MMA breakdowns
Linus Tech Tips - Perhaps the most common on here?
Jim Jeffries - Comedian.

I spend most of my YouTube time watching car stuff - Doug DeMuro and Harry's Garage mainly - or running stuff - Sage Canaday. Other than that, the kids monopolise it, watching no end of shite.

Jez,

No, unfortunately the video of Maru is the only cat video on the entire Internet. A shame, but at least it's a good one.

Joe

Jez,

No, unfortunately the video of Maru is the only cat video on the entire Internet. A shame, but at least it's a good one.

Joe

I see an opportunity here then! You may laugh but I reckon they could be popular... Must get some Dreamies and charge my mobile!

Jez,

Did you see Maru sliding into boxes? Man, I could watch that all day.

Joe

Being a confirmed Music Retrophile, I spend most of my Tube time seeking the original of the original of the first version of the song that somebody had a hit with after somebody, possibly the tune's writer, made a far superior version which bombed... usually.

That.. and plumbing.

Last edited:
I spend most of my YouTube time watching car stuff - Doug DeMuro and Harry's Garage mainly

The popularity of Doug DeMuro confuses me -- here's a Ferrari let's talk about its unusual cup holders!

advertisement

Back