advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

I don't really have any regular channels, I just seem to browse random stuff. Although I do watch AvE videos when they pop up.

The popularity of Doug DeMuro confuses me -- here's a Ferrari let's talk about its unusual cup holders!

i just had a quick look. i'd have thought his annoying/loud personality would be the main point of popularity confusion.

the only think i watch regularly on youtube is "on contact" by chris hedges. it's a weekly political discussion show in which he interviews a person, often someone who has just written an interesting book. this is a recent one that i thought was going to be nonsense from the title but is very thought-provoking:

In terms of treating it like TV where you are looking for a new episode, I watch 44 Teeth. Two up and coming Top gear type blokes that do things on motorbikes. Not really reviewing so much as arsing about.

I want 20 minutes and 50 seconds of my life back.

Joe

Just gone through my recent YouTube history and these appear to have been visited most. Lots of visits to individual music artists as well.

Motoring: Hoovies Garage
The Missenden Flyer

Music: Rob Reed
Tommygun1028
Grooveventures
GertVanHoef
Emmanuele Caplette

Art: MarcelloBarenghi

Audio: AVshowreports

How to Imitate a Whole Lot of Hollywood Film Music In Four Easy Steps

one would think that would be sufficient to humiliate everyone in the industry, get them fired and have the mainstream media debating the matter for months on end.

On the theme of mics, I bought a pair of speakers from a guy here in Glasgow a few years ago who had on display the mic seen on the cover of Grace by Jeff Buckle. I've no idea if he still has it but it was quite a thing to see the mic in real life and hear the tale how it came to find itself in sunny Govan.

I spent a happy hour watching this craftsman at work the other night.

i watched about half of it -- then had to go (was almost late). i love things like this. one small quibble is that i wish there was a bit less big/expensive machinery involved.

i went online quickly to see pricing ans was expecting at least 5 time higher, given the amount of work involved.

This is the best Vice video. It's about J Dilla and the MPC3000. This is a must watch for Tony (and other synthy types) and anyone interested in hip-hop.

just watched this and thought it very interesting..!

and another boxer I somehow missed out on too...

I hate heights and not sure if this guy is tied on or not but for some strange reason I find it fascinating that folks can do this

I like 8-Bit Guy, Cody's Lab (madman doing those chemistry experiments they banned at school), jpkiwigeek (doesn't post much, but he rebuilds some amazing IT/supercomputer stuff, nice guy too) and mikeselectricstuff.

I should watch more educational stuff..

advertisement

Back