advertisement

Why does Radio Paradise sound so good?

Has something happened with Radio Paradise? Worked perfectly for the past 5 years or so but now I just can't get a connection through the app on my iPad mini 5 (docked into a Meridian F80 in the kitchen)

I keep getting a message saying " Warning - A network connection is required. Please check your connection and try again".

Tried using a web browser and it works but there's no graphics - just red x squares and it sounds really poor.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with my connection. Everything else works fine. The app gives me the same message on my iPhone 13 on cellular too.

Apologies for the thread resurrection. Anyone else?

Has something happened with Radio Paradise? Worked perfectly for the past 5 years or so but now I just can't get a connection through the app on my iPad mini 5 (docked into a Meridian F80 in the kitchen)

I keep getting a message saying " Warning - A network connection is required. Please check your connection and try again".

Tried using a web browser and it works but there's no graphics - just red x squares and it sounds really poor.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with my connection. Everything else works fine. The app gives me the same message on my iPhone 13 on cellular too.

Apologies for the thread resurrection. Anyone else?

Working on LMS but no meta data or album art

ronnie, sorry about the inappropriate 'like', a fat finger, I don't do like or not like (and I can't undo it :rolleyes:)

Working fine for me this morning, on LMS, but last week there was a couple of days that the album art was missing.

Turns out it was an Apple thing here. I'd been logged in on another Email Address on the iPad and another on the iPhone which caused confusion in a kinda a n'er the twain shall meet in an annoying cloud sync fraud activity alert kinda way.

All good now though. All's well that ends well.

advertisement

Back