advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

52174429231_9ac7539a80_z.jpg

Folkestone, shortly after 8am yesterday morning, waiting to board a train through the Channel Tunnel. I was glared at from top to toe by several other middle-aged and elderly men all wearing the Nu-uniform of t-shirt, shorts and sandals. But my outfit had been complimented by the hotel receptionist when I checked out, bleary-eyed, ninety minutes earlier. Bet theirs weren’t.

One the right, the pic I started this thread with. On the left, me vegetating at home just now.

Yep, same bloody t-shirt!

Either you (and your t-shirt) are on monkey glands and Grecian 2000 or you have the same uncertainties regarding left and right as I do.

Lol. Bloody bloody.

Bloody Photoshop app will only do the collage with the photos not in ‘my’ order. Grrrr

I’m losing weight at the rate of about 2Kg a week and have been since I started properly 7 weeks ago, so with each future post, I should be looking slimmer… this is 5 weeks ago.

UXkmS7z.jpg

This is two weeks ago and a stone lost between the two pictures

5h0ANBH.jpg

I took one yesterday in the mirror at the gym but I’m only wearing my boxers so I’m not uploading that… and I have a bashed up nose from slipping in the shower and face planting the wall at the gym earlier… but I’ve passed two stone in weight loss since I started.:)

Well done you
Thank you, I’d started to really struggle with my mobility and was having horrific back pain whilst lying down… I saw my rheumatologist about 8 weeks back and weighed in at 134kg, that just couldn’t go on… I’m 122kg now, sleeping better and feeling way more energetic. My target is 90kg (another 32kg to lose :eek:).

Thank you, I’d started to really struggle with my mobility and was having horrific back pain whilst lying down… I saw my rheumatologist about 8 weeks back and weighed in at 134kg, that just couldn’t go on… I’m 122kg now, sleeping better and feeling way more energetic. My target is 90kg (another 32kg to lose :eek:).

The 90kg version of me!

mBPQ12K.jpg

What's that in, you know, brexit English?

Well, I suppose I could ask Mr Google.

Blimey, over 21 stone! I bet your back did hurt.

My best man stopped talking about his weight when he hit 32 stone. He's dead now.

Well done, strength to you.

advertisement

Back