advertisement

What's The Last Bit Of Audio Equipment You Have Bought II?

Two sets of Townshend pods for my power amps and a set of their wobbly supports for my Fraim stack.

Sonore microRendu waiting for delivery and a system that becomes a bit more agnostic about the computer server.

Chord Cobra Vee 3, 1 metre interconnects. Richer Sounds, last one, reduced to £80.

Haven't purchased any new audio for the past 3 years but decided to finally add an audio system to our main floor of the house so bought a Devialet 120 and a Well Tempered Simplex to go with it. Already had some Harbeth M30s just sitting in boxes so aside from a new cartridge, system is complete.

If only the versalex was around 5 years ago. Nearly bought the Wt Amadeus but the look of it is definitely not for me but it did walk all over my lp12. I ended up going the NA way. Enjoy your new deck.

Just purchased a few bits........

1. A second Hana SL.

2.A double Spyder for my Gyrodec.

3. A couple of of other items coming for home demo.........

It's not here yet, but a Mjolnir KGSSHV Mini is winging its way from Iceland as we speak...

Sold my LINN LP12SE...bought a Well Tempered Versalex...

I love the look of the Well Tempered turntables; I must admit, I have been tempted to swap out the Linn!

My most recent purchases have been the Zeta (eBay) & the Linear PSU for the Aries mini, bought here on the pfm classified's; keeping an eye out for the postman!

I love the look of the Well Tempered turntables; I must admit, I have been tempted to swap out the Linn!

My most recent purchases have been the Zeta (eBay) & the Linear PSU for the Aries mini, bought here on the pfm classified's; keeping an eye out for the postman!

I'd recommend you get a demo of a Well Tempered deck ASAP. I sold my LP12SE (including the Urika) without an ounce of regret. The best decision I've ever made.
I've also bought a MCRU LDA Linear Power Supply last week.
Shame I can't listen to it yet thanks to an ear infection. My right ear is completely blocked!

Only one new item a Marantz CD6006 CD player it's early days but it does sound good.

Sharif.

Blackmass, beautiful deck there! I always loved the Versalex table, the plinth veneering and ply look great. Enjoy!

It appears that WTL has lightly rounded the corners on your Versalex plinth, I like that too, as the ones I have always seen were just squared off. Nice touch there. The new Simplex 2 also has ply look and rounded corners, not to mention it now has blue-ball syndrome, as in a dark blue-ish golf ball. Simplex just looks much nicer now, not as cheap looking.

advertisement

Back