advertisement

What's The Difference Between Tommy Robinson And Douglas Murray?

I guess if Assad did fall and the Wahhabists took over then the IMF would move in with their trillions for rebuilding, leveraged against Syria's oil supplies...and so another country would be enslaved while some Saudi puppet ruled by Sharia law.

Labour's Tom Watson has been caught on film, clearly very drunk, saying 'unfortunately not' in response to the question: will Tommy Robinson be killed in prison:

I wonder if this will land him in hot water..

I might be wrong but:

1. I'm not convinced it's Tom Watson

2. If it is, I'm not sure the audio hasn't been dubbed.

3. Context is unclear - who's asking the questions?

I suspect "fake news". This is supported by the fact the fact there's no news coverage elsewhere, in spite of the fact that the video was posted yesterday. Of course, the far-right will use this as further "evidence" of MSM biad against Tommy Robinson.

If I'm right and this is fake, the choice of Tom Watson is interesting - it seems deliberately designed to appeal to the left-wing of the Labour Party (TW hardly being flavour of the month there).

Yes it's odd that it's not being covered anywhere in the media, Drood. Perhaps nobody wants to stick their neck out and say it's him for fear of libel.

If it is him he's doing well on the diet..

Watson has lost a heck of a lot of weight lately so looks very different, but alcohol or not, that just doesn’t sound like him to me. It strikes me as very dubious anyway.

PS FWIW I don’t care in the slightest what happens to fascist racist thug “Tommy Robinson” in prison, only that he rots there for as long as possible hopefully to be re-charged and re-convicted as soon as possible upon release. Prisons exist for shite like that, and I’d not criticise anyone for saying he deserves what he gets.

I asked on the forum I found the vid on and the chap who posted it reckons Watson has a 'doppleganger', who's also called Mr Watson, and based on there being nothing in scumrags like the Mail about it, he now thinks it's the doppleganger in the vid.

PS FWIW I don’t care in the slightest what happens to fascist racist thug “Tommy Robinson” in prison, only that he rots there for as long as possible hopefully to be re-charged and re-convicted as soon as possible upon release. Prisons exist for shite like that, and I’d not criticise anyone for saying he deserves what he gets.

Prisons exist to protect the public and punish and rehabilitate the convicted criminal. Anything else and it's a thin end of a wedge. Regardless of what anyone has done, people should be protected in prison from harm. Otherwise, where do you draw the line? Would it be OK for racists, sex offenders, that guy that stole your TV and took a dump on your carpet to be hurt? Is it a sliding scale: hot coffee shampoo for the grass to a shanking with a sharpened toothbrush for the nonce?

The most important goal in dealing with professional hate merchants like TR is maximum emasculation.
This is what Norway has achieved with Anders Breivik.

advertisement

Back