advertisement

What's The Difference Between Tommy Robinson And Douglas Murray?

BREAKING NEWS!

TR has announced he's writing a book while serving his time: Tommy Robinson's Guide to Muslam – The Smell of Ignorance and Fear

BREAKING NEWS!

TR has announced he's writing a book while serving his time: Tommy Robinson's Guide to Muslam – The Smell of Ignorance and Fear
Full Sutton Prison Blues. Jail isn’t going to do his tan any good. Hopefully he’ll be asked to share a cell with a 6’7” Jamaican who’ll insist Tommy hides his phone for him during cell searches- and it’ll be an iPhone 6S PLUS.

Poor old Tommy the foot soldier must be so sad, as while he rots in jail his posh partner gets to meet the boss:

81MzclEl.png

Do you really think that there's a conspiracy involving members of the Israeli state and British politicians and the press to paint the Muslim as the bad guy? or do you think it's just a tactic in their desire to take over the whole middle east?

Do you really think that there's a conspiracy involving members of the Israeli state and British politicians and the press to paint the Muslim as the bad guy? or do you think it's just a tactic in their desire to take over the whole middle east?
I believe there are many very powerful people and organisations behind the demonisation of Islam, and Muslims in general, which we have seen reach fever pitch since the turn of the century, and the so-called 'war on terror'.

I believe most of these people and organisations are strong supporters of the Israeli state, and its ambitions, which include destroying neighbouring Muslim countries not under the thumb of the U.S.

I believe that as much influence as possible over Western media and Western governments has been sought by these people and organisations, in order to further their agenda.

I believe there are many very powerful people and organisations behind the demonisation of Islam, and Muslims in general, which we have seen reach fever pitch since the turn of the century, and the so-called 'war on terror'.

I believe most of these people and organisations are strong supporters of the Israeli state, and its ambitions, which include destroying neighbouring Muslim countries not under the thumb of the U.S.

I believe that as much influence as possible over Western media and Western governments has been sought by these people and organisations, in order to further their agenda.

What has a hazelnut in every bite?

Mmmm, I can't argue with that. No one's going to get rich off a system that doesn't believe in interest on loans. That's what it comes down to ultimately. Islam is a threat to those in power who make and take their power through usury means.

Mmmm, I can't argue with that. No one's going to get rich off a system that doesn't believe in interest on loans. That's what it comes down to ultimately. Islam is a threat to those in power who make and take their power through usury means.

Banks in Islamic countries charge interest. There may be exceptions, but countries such as Iran, Iraq, Saudi, Jordan, Qatar and Egypt do.

Banks in Islamic countries charge interest. There may be exceptions, but countries such as Iran, Iraq, Saudi, Jordan, Qatar and Egypt do.

But because usury / interest is against islamic law, it's in a different guise such as a charitable donation. Apparently, an omniscient god doesn't notice that sort of thing.

But because usury / interest is against islamic law, it's in a different guise such as a charitable donation. Apparently, an omniscient god doesn't notice that sort of thing.

Well that's the theory, but when the theory doesn't match the practice perhaps it's time for a new one.

'The Boss'! if you'd actually write with the merest nuance you might not sound like a conspiracy nut job for once.
I'm sure nobody thought I was insinuating that Tommy Robinson and Douglas Murray were actually directly employed by the Israeli prime minister, apart from yourself, maybe..

I must admit that I've never thought of it that way. An interesting angle though.

Unfortunately unsupported by the facts.
Perhaps SQ will elaborate further..

There are several Muslim countries that traditionally did not take money from the IMF, or allow Western banks to operate in their countries. Nor do they buy Western weapons, another lucrative earner.

Perhaps this is what SQ is referring to. Perhaps not.

It is what I'm referring to. That and not wanting to use the dollar as oil currency will get you the heave ho.

It is what I'm referring to. That and not wanting to use the dollar as oil currency will get you the heave ho.

Yes agreed. Iraq, Libya and Syria spring to mind. All had little involvement with Western banks and all dropped the Dollar. All were supportive of the Palestinians too.

All now destroyed via regime change wars.

Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states, Jordan, Turkey etc all involved financially with the U.S./West, all buy Western weapons and use the Dollar when exporting energy. All friendly with Israel, or at least not seen as a threat to it.

No regime change wars for them.

Iran is the last independent one standing, and it's about to face economic terrorism, and potentially war. This would possibly lead to war with Lebanon too, and Assad might even fall without Iran.

advertisement

Back