advertisement

What HiFi Throw Down The Gauntlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, Max has complained formally against WHF and uses pfm as well to voice his ideology .........Max you need to listen to more music and chill.

Is this thread not against the AUP?

Maybe not against the AUP but definitely not Stereophile compliant!

Yours Truly from the Western Canadian foothills,

Louballoo

Joe, listening to a bit of music while countering Foo merchants online has become a bit of a hobby for me, as I'm sure it has with several other members here.

After a complaint of mine to the PCC over WHF's HDMI cable reviews they opened an investigation. All press must adhere to rule 4 of the code of conduct which relates to accuracy.

WHF obviously could provide no proof that HDMI cables offer varying levels of performance in the way that their reviews state, as none exists, whereas I provided plenty of proof that they could not, as it is in abundance.

The complaint wasn't upheld because the PCC said the reviews were the opinions of the author of a given review and not necessarily representative of WHF's views.

Water under the bridge now.

You might have a point..

OMG Max - you really do think you're Polizei...do you have a high visibility yellow jacket showing in the rear window of your car too? :)

Thanks though - catching up on this thread has all the Swiss looking strangely at me on the bus while I LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back