advertisement

What are you listening to right now #64

The Tour de France finishes in Nice this year, not on the Champs-Élysées, because of the Olympics.

IMG-2061.jpg

However, not long to go until Paris hosts the Olympic breaking… at Place de la Concorde, ofc.

Sama Abdjullah boiler room set from Palestine a few years ago, Sama is a brilliant DJ, her recent Fabric mix is one of my most played of the series in the short time is been released and given what is happening in Palestine and Gaza I watched/listened to this earlier and thought a better existence is possible and must be achieved.

Sama Abdjullah boiler room set from Palestine a few years ago, Sama is a brilliant DJ, her recent Fabric mix is one of my most played of the series in the short time is been released and given what is happening in Palestine and Gaza I watched/listened to this earlier and thought a better existence is possible and must be achieved.

That is the first post I've read in the music room that's moved me to tears.

My daughter is an aid worker who has just returned from a 5 weeks placement in Rafah. The contrast between her eye witness accounts of the suffering of the people there and the joy of this film is heartbreaking. I can't help but wonder how the events of the past year have impacted on the lives of the people we see partying in this film.

I found this thread cool, Currently I am more into Bruno Mars and The Weekend.
I feel great if someone recommended me any other singers or songs !!
Hi @Lanaa, welcome

you may get a better response starting a thread in the music section - more people will see it.
all the best Guy.

advertisement

Back