advertisement

What are you listening to right now #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just ordered that on LP today too - we'll see :)

I cant decide whether to go CD or vinyl on this.

There are a few records I'd like ( this and William Parker's Mayan Space Station) where you get fewer tracks and sometimes different sequencing on the vinyl version. I can't work out whether the complete or intended version - with the sequencing and content chosen by the artist - is the CD, which is the same as the digital version, or the vinyl.

In the old days when you had often surplus additional content it was easier to see what was what.

Having streamed Jesup Wagon a few times and liking the final track which isn't on the vinyl edition I'm leaning towards the CD. Mayan Space Station has an an even more altered running order.

Decisions, decisions.....

Sebastião Tapajos – Clasico
Label: CBS – S 82016
Format:Vinyl, LP
Released: 1977
Genre: Latin

IMG_20211231_100538.jpg

I cant decide whether to go CD or vinyl on this.

There are a few records I'd like ( this and William Parker's Mayan Space Station) where you get fewer tracks and sometimes different sequencing on the vinyl version. I can't work out whether the complete or intended version - with the sequencing and content chosen by the artist - is the CD, which is the same as the digital version, or the vinyl.

In the old days when you had often surplus additional content it was easier to see what was what.

Having streamed Jesup Wagon a few times and liking the final track which isn't on the vinyl edition I'm leaning towards the CD. Mayan Space Station has an an even more altered running order.

Decisions, decisions.....

The download code that you get with the LP gives access to the bonus track included on the CD if that helps. The vinyl is lightweight, quiet for a GZ effort and relatively flat. Lovely gatefold sleeve and poly lined inner. Sounds great for what is most probably a digital file transfer!

Yes – Yesshows
Label: Atlantic – K60142, Atlantic – K 60142, Atlantic – SD2-5010
Format: 2 x Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold
Released: 24 Nov 1980
Genre: Rock
Style: Psychedelic Rock, Prog Rock

IMG_20211231_124016.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back